Drinking Skim Milk Can Contribute To Having Higher-than-desirable Estrogen Levels

Discussion in 'Dairy' started by Literally, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Cirion

Cirion Member

Already done my man. I even have 28 day averaged plots at this point. You are indeed right that things can fluctuate, but one can still notice clear and obvious trends upward and downwards.

upload_2019-8-20_11-36-37.png

2. BigChad

BigChad Member

what is your diet like, what foods do you use. how do you manage to get enough protein in

3. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I get it. I think milk and liquids in general burden the metabolism.

4. Cirion

Cirion Member

This is where I get confused too (re: liquids). We have people like @Runenight201 who are drinking more plain water than ever and claiming higher states of health by doing so. Is it because he is metabolically healthy (at least compared to me)? Or is it true that one reason water is retained because we aren't drinking enough? I speak for myself at least when I say I drink way less water than I used to before Peat, but have never had more water bloat in my life either.

There have been studies on water and dehydration showing that just 1-2% dehydration (will have to find the study) tanked testosterone by a large % (something like 25-33% or more). So what gives? How does one reconcile this with peat?

Let's keep in mind that water/urine is the way the body gets rid of easily half of all toxins in the body (all the water soluble ones). Maybe @Runenight201 is on the right track after all.

5. Cirion

Cirion Member

The sources of protein that results in optimal temperatures for me seems to be mostly rice, white potatoes, and gelatin. Then I also have generous fruit/juices/syrups etc to get plenty of carbs. I can get up to 100 gram protein a day without meat or milk.

6. BigChad

BigChad Member

rice protein is supposedly the hardest to digest, even more than whey, casein, and meat? there's enzyme products meant for whey and other powders, i think even the stronger enzyme products said they would not work on rice protein

7. Cirion

Cirion Member

I think it can be overdone for sure, no arguments there. And I definitely would not recommend rice in the absence of sugar. I've done that before and it doesn't end well. But it's good to add some satiation to an otherwise sugar-heavy diet. I do prefer potatoes over rice. And peat has said potato protein is even better than egg protein. And of course gelatin shouldn't need an introduction.