Drinking Milk Out Of A Baby Bottle?

Djukami

Wouldn't be the same just sipping it in very low quantities, letting the fluid stay in your mouth (you will notice the milk becoming thicker) and then swallow it?

J

James IV

Having good friends and good sex are both vital for health. If you are drinking milk out of a baby bottle, good luck with that.

But seriously. Just swish the milk around in your mouth if you're worried about it. Better yet, don't worry about it.

Djukami

Having good friends and good sex are both vital for health. If you are drinking milk out of a baby bottle, good luck with that.

But seriously. Just swish the milk around in your mouth if you're worried about it. Better yet, don't worry about it.
Ahah!
I think I got this idea of swishing the milk from Matt Stone. I remember when he was doing a raw milk only diet, he said he would be sipping the milk throughout the day, but before swallowing it, he would let stay the milk a brief moments in his mouth. Mechanically it makes sense. Like it makes sense to me to chew food until becomes liquid.
Though, there is no need to be drinking it on a baby bottle, in my opinion... Actually, perhaps the only method that could imitate that, would be drinking in a very fine straw. But you would be tired of suckling before drinking all the milk. And as James said, it would probably be an unnecessary worry.

Last edited:

Diokine

I think it's very important to really let your mouth process milk. There is also a very important connection between the suckling action and proper development of the sinus cavity and sphenoid processes, effecting the development of the pituitary. Instinctive suckling action also encourages secretion of saliva and proper movement of lymph. In my own experiences, I have noticed that this instinctive sucking action activates the parasympathetic nervous system and is really critical for proper digestion.

I recommend focusing on the area behind your left eye, as there is a reflexive point there that is connected with parasympathetic nervous activity. You may notice that children that suck their thumb sometimes put their fingers over the left side of their face and nose, sometimes near the eye. What's the reason?

thumb1.jpg

3-month-old-baby-asleep-on-a-pillow-sucking-her-thumb-CT3P0Y.jpg

Baby-From-Thumbsucking.jpg

thumbsucking2.jpg

paymanz

Adding some sugar to milk makes you release more saliva.

By the way, what are those nozzles made of ?plastic?!

Last edited:

Herbie

I think it's very important to really let your mouth process milk. There is also a very important connection between the suckling action and proper development of the sinus cavity and sphenoid processes, effecting the development of the pituitary. Instinctive suckling action also encourages secretion of saliva and proper movement of lymph. In my own experiences, I have noticed that this instinctive sucking action activates the parasympathetic nervous system and is really critical for proper digestion.

I recommend focusing on the area behind your left eye, as there is a reflexive point there that is connected with parasympathetic nervous activity. You may notice that children that suck their thumb sometimes put their fingers over the left side of their face and nose, sometimes near the eye. What's the reason?/QUOTE]

Very interesting thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals