Drinking 3 to 4 double shot lattes and feeling insanely good

清貴杉山

So i bought an espresso machine and now im drinking flat whites and lattes made with grass fed non fortified milk and high quality tested beans,not only is the best coffee i ever tasted in my life but im feeling extremely good too,energy mood wise

just wanted to share a bit of my happiness with the coffee lovers from here

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-10 at 11.02.31.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-10 at 11.02.31(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-10 at 11.02.31(2).jpeg

Charlieb91

I love how this thread isn't about science, studies, fraudulent data or conspiracies...... just how ******* tasty coffee is ???????

So i bought an espresso machine and now im drinking flat whites and lattes made with grass fed non fortified milk and high quality tested beans,not only is the best coffee i ever tasted in my life but im feeling extremely good too,energy mood wise

just wanted to share a bit of my happiness with the coffee lovers from here

View attachment 34544
View attachment 34545

View attachment 34546
Good for you! I made an espresso today, as I often do lately, and poured it over my homemade (no cream or yolks) ice cream, and topped it with the zest of an orange. I had two cups of brewed coffee before that, with raw milk and a mouthful of raw honey before drinking them, and am now finishing an iced coffee with raw white honey and raw whole milk, and happier for it too!

Attachments

• BC33AF14-99CC-4885-99AA-8EF2630283B4.jpeg
    BC33AF14-99CC-4885-99AA-8EF2630283B4.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

AlaskaJono

Good for you! I made an espresso today, as I often do lately, and poured it over my homemade (no cream or yolks) ice cream, and topped it with the zest of an orange. I had two cups of brewed coffee before that with raw milk and a mouthful of raw honey before drinking them m, and am now finishing an iced coffee with raw white honey and raw whole milk and happier for it too!
Damn Girl that is a whole latte love.... hehehe. I mean caffeine. I do miss my espresso machine, in storage now, but still roast my own coffee and have done so for 15 years. Fresh roasted coffee (with quality coffee beans, which is actually the highest priority) is vital no matter the method. Espresso has the benefits of intense flavour and taste with less acidity, at the cost of decreased caffeine. (Approx. 50%). I have been using cafetière or french press pot for ease and convenience.

@清貴杉山 Great purchase and hopefully years of enjoyment. Cheers.

Damn Girl that is a whole latte love.... hehehe. I mean caffeine. I do miss my espresso machine, in storage now, but still roast my own coffee and have done so for 15 years. Fresh roasted coffee (with quality coffee beans, which is actually the highest priority) is vital no matter the method. Espresso has the benefits of intense flavour and taste with less acidity, at the cost of decreased caffeine. (Approx. 50%). I have been using cafetière or french press pot for ease and convenience.

@清貴杉山 Great purchase and hopefully years of enjoyment. Cheers.
I forgot about my French press! I should try that out again. I also really love cold brew coffee, making it overnight. Thanks for the reminders!

Vileplume

Fresh roasted coffee (with quality coffee beans, which is actually the highest priority) is vital no matter the method.
Do you think fresh-roasted coffee could help someone digest coffee better, if they get stomach irritation from coffee roasted months ago?

AlaskaJono

Do you think fresh-roasted coffee could help someone digest coffee better, if they get stomach irritation from coffee roasted months ago?
Roasted coffee beans should last if very vacuum sealed, for a few to 6 months at least. But of course some oxidation takes place. Might also be 'bad coffee' or too acidic, also could be the brewing method, maybe over steeped? Many factors. Also if the person drank it straight with no milk or sugar AND/OR on an empty stomach. All these factor in. Very high demand for coffee these days and the price is going up as well, unfortunately the quality of beans is low, and there is a race to purchase those by the roasters to maximise profit.

My stepson is in the coffee biz here, and also my green bean supplier is an industrial coffee roaster for Cafés and restaurants throughout Queensland, but he is a quality maven, and rare in todays coffee business, and he inherited me from the prior owner as a home roaster green been buyer. For example a nice graded Ethiopian green is about $20@kg, and a Brazilian green bean (usually cheaper) from my guy is $10-14 now. He has many that are way up there in green prices! too.
Prices jumped the last 2 years. Most of the chainstores with coffee to go, or cheap bakery coffee chains are getting coffee from green beans at $3-4 @ kg. (Ahem, very poor quality, but.... peeps don't know the difference so....). Also as above the cold brew method is a great way to make coffee with less acid. :): Hope this helps.

PS Also I have met folks who are in the business and know very little about coffee bean quality, as their inflated sense of connoisseur-ship inhibits any real knowledge getting through. So once you find a roast you like, stick with em mostly. Cheers.

AlaskaJono

@AlaskaJono thank you so much for the thorough reply and information
No Worries Vila! Also, as I just see you are in CALI, there is a first wave coffee roaster/cafe called Peet's that I tried in the mid 90's - heavily suggested from a Cali boy who lived near me in Alaska. He ordered his roasted coffee from them then, by phone! (The local roaster in Juneau was actually also the president of the SCCA - speciality coffee da da da....) Needless to say it I ordered some and it was awesome. But that was 4 stores in Bay Area, and now it is part of Douwe Egberts?! Anyhow, they may still have great coffee, dunno! Their Arabian Mocha Java was one of my favs. Cheers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom