Drink Coffee With Sugar Makes Me Tired/sleepy

japanesedude

Drink caffee with sugar prevent all kinds of 'stress' reaction from caffeine.and makes me feel good but it also makes me tired and sleepy.
Is it from increased blood sugar? and Is it fine?

The_xXx

maybe because increased HGH production i think its due the better working liver function. Better working liver leads to more HGH and more hgh makes you sleepy. I had this really often . But maybe in your case its sth. else i dont know. I red anywhere also that ppl with high thyroid had more hgh which leads to higher concentration of hgh and other anabolic hormones like testosterone

jitsmonkey

Its totally fine.
Amped up and wired is a lack of fuel and or poor liver function.
I have gone through long stretches where caff made me sleepy.
And other stretches where I notice very little unless I consume over 400mg at a time

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

maybe because increased HGH production i think its due the better working liver function. Better working liver leads to more HGH and more hgh makes you sleepy. I had this really often . But maybe in your case its sth. else i dont know. I red anywhere also that ppl with high thyroid had more hgh which leads to higher concentration of hgh and other anabolic hormones like testosterone

Thank you for the detailed information.
Im using Pansterone+Androsterone so It can be possible that I have good thyroid,hgh,andogen

Its totally fine.
Amped up and wired is a lack of fuel and or poor liver function.
I have gone through long stretches where caff made me sleepy.
And other stretches where I notice very little unless I consume over 400mg at a time

Thx. now I feel relieved.

sladerunner69

Drink caffee with sugar prevent all kinds of 'stress' reaction from caffeine.and makes me feel good but it also makes me tired and sleepy.
Ray says this is a common reaction for people who begin using thyroid. They arent adapted to using thyroid hormone instead of stress hormones, and with time the sleepiness is supposed to wear off.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Ray says this is a common reaction for people who begin using thyroid. They arent adapted to using thyroid hormone instead of stress hormones, and with time the sleepiness is supposed to wear off.
Thats a great info thx

sladerunner69

Thats a great info thx

NP it was on an episode of KUMD "the herb doctor". Some guy called in and complained that eating sugar and taking thyroid and avoiding pufa made him sleepy like he wanted to take a nap in the middle of the day. I forget Ray's response word for word, but it was along those lines. I sometimes get sleepy from coffee as well, especially after 4 or 5 cups which is when i start to experience stomach issues.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

drinking coffee without sugar at evening or night makes me tired and sleepy too.
I get rise of adrenaline,dopamine about 30min, then get tired .

Warrior_

Having the same experience (feeling sleepy, but very relaxed) today after having a doppio espresso with a little bit of milk, and sugar.

fradon

yes increased insulin...coffee promotes insulin release, it also releases fatty acids. might be raising your serotonin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals