Dreams of deceased relatives and friends from 15 years ago - what's going on with me?

johnwester130

Why would these people appear in my dreams?

Day to day life I don't think that much about them. they are important to m but I find no reason why I would dream about them.

Nomane Euger

Day to day life I don't think that much about them. they are important to m but I find no reason why I would dream about them.
What were you doing with these people in your dream, did the events they are a part of in your dreams elicit negative emotions?

Kram

No idea. A couple months ago, I had a dream I was hanging out with a friend I hadn't seen in 20 years and rarely ever think about. A few days later, I found out that person passed away (I think either the night or day after I had the dream). Stuff is so strange.

haidut

Forum Supporter

It is usually a sign of increased emotional sensitivity - i.e. a return to a more child-like, hyper-perceptive state. Have you been using progesterone or vitamin B1 lately? Those are known to cause such dreams - i.e. contacts with people that are "gone" or you have not seen in a long time. The dream also tends to involve people who you had really strong emotional connection with - i.e. you shared (and still do) consciousness with them. Peat mentioned this to a couple of people over email.

@Kram

tankasnowgod

You don't think you are dying yourself, do you?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnBe-vXGQM

Even if you aren't anywhere close to death, I think the dead (and the living) can visit us in our dreams. The testimonials in the linked talk (at 6:30 and 12 minutes) are good examples of what Haidut said above.

I've had several dreams of my father since he passed away, I always know it's him when one of those dreams happen, and I'm pretty sure it's a way to stay in contact.

Nomane Euger

@johnwester130 @haidut i was gonna say my less irelevant speculation is that the biological/hormonal/neuro transmetteurs state you are in, increase your affinity to dream of phenomenons/events/peoples that you experienced when you were in a similar state at some moments of your life,i had my first girl friend at 13 years old arround the time my puberty started(still felt half childish at least),first girl i kissed,i dont remember a single dream with her from 13 years old to 25 years old, when i started to eat a lot of oranges up the point i felt like a kid,asexual,deep sleep devoid of dreams,the first time i ate back meat after weeks of oranges and honey only,and felt back like a young man again,this very night i had a dream with my first girlfriend and we were only kissing in the dreams, 12 years later;and i had multiples dreams involving her for many weeks,when i stopped eating ripe oranges fully,the kissing dreams and dreams involving her disapeared

Last edited:

Murtaza

It is usually a sign of increased emotional sensitivity - i.e. a return to a more child-like, hyper-perceptive state. Have you been using progesterone or vitamin B1 lately? Those are known to cause such dreams - i.e. contacts with people that are "gone" or you have not seen in a long time. The dream also tends to involve people who you had really strong emotional connection with - i.e. you shared (and still do) consciousness with them. Peat mentioned this to a couple of people over email.

@Kram
A few days ago i took some progest-e before sleep and i had a dream about an ex girlfriend from four years ago who i rarely ever think about. This is definitely true Georgi.

Vivin3BC

Posts like these make me realize what a mess life really is. What’s the point? We’re suffering since being teenagers until we die.

The only good thing about life is our childhoods. And even there, trauma is common.

haidut

Forum Supporter
A few days ago i took some progest-e before sleep and i had a dream about an ex girlfriend from four years ago who i rarely ever think about. This is definitely true Georgi.

Not sure if you are still in touch with her, but if you are you can reach out and talk to her about it. I bet she had a dream/thought about you during that very same time/night or short time before/after.

Vivin3BC

Not sure if you are still in touch with her, but if you are you can reach out and talk to her about it. I bet she had a dream/thought about you during that very same time/night or short time before/after.
Hey Haidut,

How is life going?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Posts like these make me realize what a mess life really is. What’s the point? We’re suffering since being teenagers until we die.

The only good thing about life is our childhoods. And even there, trauma is common.

True, but that's just how life is built - i.e. without suffering there can be no bliss. The existence of one predicates (and depends on) the existence of the other - as William Blake said. As fa as the point of it all - nobody knows for sure but given that time is unidirectional and the Universe moves towards more and more complex structure it implies a "direction" of life, and if there is a direction then there is a purpose/point. What that point/purpose may be is very much unknown at this point, but just the knowledge of that fact makes life feel "worth it" on a basic level.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut,

How is life going?

Haha, it's going...somehow. Do you mean something specific or just as a general "how are you" type of question?
Btw, I just responded to your other post while you were typing. I guess synchronicity strikes again:):

Vivin3BC

True, but that's just how life is built - i.e. without suffering there can be no bliss. The existence of one predicates (and depends on) the existence of the other - as William Blake said. As fa as the point of it all - nobody knows for sure but given that time is unidirectional and the Universe moves towards more and more complex structure it implies a "direction" of life, and if there is a direction then there is a purpose/point. What that point/purpose may be is very much unknown at this point, but just the knowledge of that fact makes life feel "worth it" on a basic level.
The only plausible theory is that life is a big dominance- based game. Player vs Player.

That would explain the sadistic elite and why they rape, torture and eat humans.

Vivin3BC

Haha, it's going...somehow. Do you mean something specific or just as a general "how are you" type of question?
Btw, I just responded to your other post while you were typing. I guess synchronicity strikes again:):
Haha, more in regards to you finding a mate and how you’re doing financially.

Also, how did you prepare for the upcoming massive inflations?

AlaskaJono

I have found that when I have a strong connection to someone, time and space do not mean very much. I rarely dream about my family members, live far away from them, and do keep in contact, not weekly but in general. Once I awoke from a dream my brother figured in prominently, and I was helping him get away from some Bad characters. Very specific environment in the dream, and I had not ever been there in 'real life'. When I awoke, I decided to call my bro', whom I had not spoken to in 8 months, and I started to tell him the dream. He stopped me and then finished the dream... . Same dream.

We are more magical/dynamic/interactive with universal forces than we know. Cultivate this connection I say. :):

tankasnowgod

The only plausible theory is that life is a big dominance- based game. Player vs Player.
Why do you think that's the "only" plausible theory? Personally, I don't buy this at all.

I think the mistake is asking "What is the meaning of life?" instead of the much more relevant question "What is the meaning of my life?" There are literally an infinite number of reasons you could have incarnated here on this plane at this planet at this time, and is a question that can give you much more relevant answers (and maybe different ones at different periods). It probably has to do with you wanting to learn or experience something (or several somethings), or develop in some way. I think, in a global sense, we have been in a period of decay, but we have also recently been in a period where a lot of secrets are coming to the surface. People discuss things like "The Illuminati" rather freely now, much more so than in the 1950s, when William Guy Carr was publishing books on them. In a global sense, I think we all wanted to be here during this period, perhaps to see in a new, much better era. If you experience a success after a period of "failure," it's that much more sweet. The experience of, say, making millions, then losing it all, and then making millions AGAIN is going to be a different experience than just being born with millions and then just maintaining all your life.

On a smaller scale, there could have been other reasons. Maybe you wanted to come here to raise a family. Or, just to be near another soul that incarnated here at the same time. Or, to start a business. Or, to experience success, and then loss, and then greater success. Or, maybe you just came to party. You'll be the one to answer this better than anyone else, although I do think having a greater perspective on how infinite you really are helps. Spiritual books are great, in this regard. I found "The Kyballion" to be one of the best, but there are others, including the New Testiment, and even "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.
That would explain the sadistic elite and why they rape, torture and eat humans.
I do think there is a "game" being played (heck, William Guy Carr even called his book "Pawns In The Game"), but maybe their own reasons were to incarnate here to have the experience of "The Villain."

Last edited:

Vivin3BC

Why do you think that's the "only" plausible theory? Personally, I don't buy this at all.

I think the mistake is asking "What is the meaning of life?" instead of the much more relevant question "What is the meaning of my life?" There are literally an infinite number of reasons you could have incarnated here on this plane at this planet at this time, and is a question that can give you much more relevant answers (and maybe different ones at different periods). It probably has to do with you wanting to learn or experience something (or several somethings), or develop in some way. I think, in a global sense, we have been in a period of decay, but we have also recently been in a period where a lot of secrets are coming to the surface. People discuss things like "The Illuminati" rather freely now, much more so than in the 1950s, when William Guy Carr was publishing books on them. In a global sense, I think we all wanted to be here during this period, perhaps to see in a new, much better era. If you experience a success after a period of "failure," it's that much more sweet. The experience of, say, making millions, then losing it all, and then making millions AGAIN is going to be a different experience than just being born with millions and then just maintaining all your life.

On a smaller scale, there could have been other reasons. Maybe you wanted to come here to raise a family. Or, just to be near another soul that incarnated here at the same time. Or, to start a business. Or, to experience success, and then loss, and then greater success. Or, maybe you just came to party. You'll be the one to answer this better than anyone else, although I do think having a greater perspective on how infinite you really are helps. Spiritual books are great, in this regard. I found "The Kyballion" to be one of the best, but there are others, including the New Testiment, and even "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

I do think there is a "game" being played (heck, William Guy Carr even called his book "Pawns In The Game"), but maybe their own reasons were to incarnate here to have the experience of "The Villain."
And the ones being raped and eaten alive are incarnated here to suffer immense pain? That doesn’t make sense, friend.

tankasnowgod

And the ones being raped and eaten alive are incarnated here to suffer immense pain? That doesn’t make sense, friend.
Well, again, it doesn't make sense to you. But you don't know the reason that those souls incarnated, and maybe that was the reason. And maybe it made perfect sense to them at their level of spiritual development. Is it really that far fetched? We know about people who enjoy both giving and receiving pain, sadomasochists. It could just be a higher degree of that.

And maybe some did it in service of a greater purpose. Maybe someone like Cathy O'Brien incarnated not necessarily for those experiences, but to expose those experiences to the greater public.

Again, if you are an infinite being, you might, at different times, have all sorts of experiences that you label as "bad" from your current perspective.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haha, more in regards to you finding a mate and how you’re doing financially.

Also, how did you prepare for the upcoming massive inflations?

Haha, what made you think about me in the context of a mate? Just curious, b/c I was actually thinking about that and, again, we thought along the same lines:):
Anyways, I have a family, and financially things are going OK...but I don't think the latter will continue for much longer. The West has no escape from the situation it has put itself in and whether a hyperinflation or depression finishes the (ongoing) economic collapse, the elite is going to try the full-fascism mode soon (probably this fall/winter) and if that does not work then it's WWIII time. Either way, running an independent business across borders will probably be impossible soon, and I'd have to find something hyperlocal to do...assuming we don't all get chipped/enslaved/incinerated first

haidut

Forum Supporter
Cultivate this connection I say.

I have found doing that consciously and deliberately creates a remarkable vibe that whatever the meaning of life may be, this approach may be on the right track of finding out. Or at least makes one's life feel a lot more purposeful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals