Drank fluoridated tap water

FoodForeal

The tap water felt more frothy/bubbly in my mouth than the RO water I have solely drunk for many months. After drinking about 1/6th of a gallon I noticed a burning feeling similar to slight heartburn near the bottom of my esophagus or in my stomach. It didn't last long, under a minute. I have drunk tap water once before, deviating from only drinking RO water, and I had the same symptom. Has anybody else experienced this?

ReSTART

Taper water here is fluoridated and chlorinated, tastes acidic and frothy

frannybananny

Taper water here is fluoridated and chlorinated, tastes acidic and frothy
I drink tap water every night here in So California.... I don't like the taste of it and I add sprinkles of baking soda to all the water I drink. It alleviate any chance of heartburn and I actually like it.

frannybananny

Are you asking why I drink tap water or why I add baking soda? My bedroom is upstairs and I don't feel like walking downstairs every time I want a drink of water to get filtered water from the kitchen... I don't buy bottled water because I think all the plastic is bad for our planet. I used to keep a giant thermos full of filtered water from the kitchen system up next to my bed, I suppose I will start that again although I don't think tap water is So. Cal is always bad for us. I like the baking soda and I think it helps keep my body alkaline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals