Dr. Zelenko speaks to a Rabbinical court in Jerusalem

Birdie

It's a year old, so there's that. Like anything, they'll trot it out if/when they think they can get away with it. For sure they are now emboldened by the eviction moratorium success.
Thanks. I didn't even look at the date or remember it. That helps really... As they say, "Live your best life." On the eviction moratorium, nobody seems to think of the little people who own a couple of rentals and that's their business. Why is it that they still must repair the air conditioning or whatever and get no reimbursement. I can imagine some of them, lots of them will be bankrupted by this. I know...part of the plan. The big guys won't be hurt.

yerrag

Well said!
Heard some bad news in certain parts of PI and curious how things are in your area.
It's the same old same old. When you think about it, the governments and health agencies are following a prepared script. They follow like slaves, afraid of Mossad or Masonic assassins doing a number on them. I take some consolation that the implementtion of draconian measures isn't as bonkers as in Australia and New Zealand, where prime Zioni/Masons are holding the people hostage with a gun to their head. Here, we have factotums doing a half-heart attempt to perfunctorily follow the diktat.

i'm just courteous with the low-level enforcers. I don't want them to look bad, as their jobs and lives depend on going through the motions.

V

valdz

It's the same old same old. When you think about it, the governments and health agencies are following a prepared script. They follow like slaves, afraid of Mossad or Masonic assassins doing a number on them. I take some consolation that the implementtion of draconian measures isn't as bonkers as in Australia and New Zealand, where prime Zioni/Masons are holding the people hostage with a gun to their head. Here, we have factotums doing a half-heart attempt to perfunctorily follow the diktat.

i'm just courteous with the low-level enforcers. I don't want them to look bad, as their jobs and lives depend on going through the motions.
Gotcha. Stay safe. I hear you though and you're absolutely right. A family member said to take the jab and don't listen to these negative fake news about the shots, yada yada. Whereas the rest of the family don't want it but being pressured to take it or else they can't go out to get food, etc.. Its backwards.