Dr. Zelenko speaks to a Rabbinical court in Jerusalem

yerrag

Short and sweet.

Also, addressed to what I presume to be Hassic Jew rabbis, showing how Jews are as much victims of this hoax although the perpetrators are headed by people from their own faith and nation- Zionists and Freemasons.

For the clueless idiots who have vaxxed already, Dr. Zelensky can say he's had high-profile clients such as Mr. Trump and Pres. Bolsonaro. They may listen as these idiots need some kind of endorsement from a celebrity to believe a cat is not a dog.

Thank you!

Last edited:

yerrag

Having said that, it may be a case already of too little too late for the vaxxed.

I don't mean they can't be saved from harm, though I have no idea how.

I mean once they are in that rabbit hole of thought, they cannot get out of it.

They are invested already in that idea, with two jabs. For them, it has to work because of the "science," as fed to them by their hallowed "experts" from their hallowed "media reporters."

If they are still alive, amidst continuing onslaught of reported deaths from more lethal variants, with them learning of the Greek alphabet along the way, they will simply see that as validation of their decision. And they will predictably commit to the third jab, and more as they become more and more familiar with Greek.

At some point, they will drop out of the sweepstakes and their dying words would still be thank God for having lived an additional one year or so - only because God has been so kind to provide men of science to aid them in succor.

None of what Dr. Zelenko said will register, as he is fake news.

The human mind is an artifact of a primitive lizard brain. Once controlled by lizard lords, it cannot tune to a frequency of enlightenment.

Last edited:

Yucca

For the vaxxed :
- to protect from spike protein : ivermectin at about 0,2mg/kg for the 1st 3 to 5 days after injection, pine needle (pinus sylvestris ) tea 3x/daily
- to protect from graphene and dna mutations : glutathion and/or N acetyl Cysteine, and certainly GHK-cu (oral, injectable or any way you can find , it’s a very strong anti mutagen)

+ high vit D/zinc doses (about 100iu/kg + 60-80mg/d, at least 1-2 months after jab), melatonin also (1mg at night could be enough, but up to 10mg)

Colloïdal silver, C60, astaxanthin, PQQ and many other can also be very useful. Maybe MMS also, but can’t vouch for it.

If Covid symptoms, add hydrogen peroxyde nébulisations (0,1%) 4 to. 6 x daily with added iodine. See ie dr Mercola articles about this.

…to protect from governments, pray God, boycott the pass and prepare your mind to the war…

burtlancast

There's 2 bombshells in this interview:

. authorities refuse/censor reports by doctors of vaccine side effects
. vaccines are associated with auto immunity diseases and cancers

yerrag

vaccines are associated with auto immunity diseases and cancers
and this is already why the US population has so many allergies and with the vax schedule on children quickly increasing year after year after Reagan in 1986 gave the vaccine industry blessings to poison its children.

but it isn't enough. nothing is ever enough. So now they have to grant EUA to continue their experimentation on a larger scale - worldwide.

i think those who are experimental covid vaxed, when they survive the jabs, will wish that succeeding vaxxes end their misery, because of the suffering they will encounter as the effects of the experimental vaccines are increasingly manifested. What's done is done, and people making ill-informed decisions by their habit of following pied pipers face the consequences.

LucyL

Wow, Dr. Zelenko doesn't understand what Isreal is doing either. I feel seen :happy:

Yucca

So if you are optimistic, it would only be 2 billions deaths.
And if you’re pessimistic, about 90% of the humanity, including all white people (part of chinese will only get the graphene in their vaccine, not rna, and stay alive as slaves)

it’s a good plan.

Dr. B

There's 2 bombshells in this interview:

. authorities refuse/censor reports by doctors of vaccine side effects
. vaccines are associated with auto immunity diseases and cancers
autoimmunity and cancer, they seem to have very different opposing effects on the body, why do you think that is, since their causes are similar, cortisol, estrogen, vaccines, poor metabolism etc...

Dr. B

So if you are optimistic, it would only be 2 billions deaths.
And if you’re pessimistic, about 90% of the humanity, including all white people (part of chinese will only get the graphene in their vaccine, not rna, and stay alive as slaves)

it’s a good plan.
interesting, where'd you hear this?

and this is already why the US population has so many allergies and with the vax schedule on children quickly increasing year after year after Reagan in 1986 gave the vaccine industry blessings to poison its children.

but it isn't enough. nothing is ever enough. So now they have to grant EUA to continue their experimentation on a larger scale - worldwide.

i think those who are experimental covid vaxed, when they survive the jabs, will wish that succeeding vaxxes end their misery, because of the suffering they will encounter as the effects of the experimental vaccines are increasingly manifested. What's done is done, and people making ill-informed decisions by their habit of following pied pipers face the consequences.

what do you suspect will happen after these booster shots. unfortunately basically everyone in my family, and almost all my friends are more excited than anything to get the booster shots, as if it's a massive steroid injection that will turn them invincible.

Birdie

That was fantastic. I thought I'd listened to it the other day, but that was a shortened version. I noticed that the Rabbinical Court man on our left said he used the Zelenko Protocol when he got Covid. It should be available to all. Here we are. Anybody know the outcome of this Court ? Dr Zev has my admiration and love.

Dr. B

That was fantastic. I thought I'd listened to it the other day, but that was a shortened version. I noticed that the Rabbinical Court man on our left said he used the Zelenko Protocol when he got Covid. It should be available to all. Here we are. Anybody know the outcome of this Court ? Dr Zev has my admiration and love.
Was that you that called me Dr. B? I saw a post earlier, but closed out of everything so I cant find it now

LucyL

interesting, where'd you hear this?

what do you suspect will happen after these booster shots. unfortunately basically everyone in my family, and almost all my friends are more excited than anything to get the booster shots, as if it's a massive steroid injection that will turn them invincible.
Every jab takes more years off....

Birdie

Every jab takes more years off....

Just glanced through this. Along with Dr Yeaden's interview with the Israel group, it just shows what is happening and will continue. Thanks Lucy and @rr1 . Really appreciate it.

Birdie

Was that you that called me Dr. B? I saw a post earlier, but closed out of everything so I cant find it now
I've got a little brain fog going here, so I don't follow what you are saying possibly. But I don't think that was me. Somebody else. Good luck with that.

V

valdz

Well said!
Heard some bad news in certain parts of PI and curious how things are in your area.

Birdie

This doesn't look good. I've been trying to ignore it but someone just sent it to me and I opened the thing. Anybody have something to add?

Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings | CDC

LucyL

This doesn't look good. I've been trying to ignore it but someone just sent it to me and I opened the thing. Anybody have something to add?

Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings | CDC

It's a year old, so there's that. Like anything, they'll trot it out if/when they think they can get away with it. For sure they are now emboldened by the eviction moratorium success.

Dr. B

It's a year old, so there's that. Like anything, they'll trot it out if/when they think they can get away with it. For sure they are now emboldened by the eviction moratorium success.
hows that work, basically if youre renting a house or apartment you dont have to make payments and they cant boot you? who takes the loss, homeowner/landlord takes all the losses?