Dr. Wolfagang Wodarg On Cornovirus

Kvothe

Here you find a neat little video with insights on the the statistical connection between corona viruses and annual deaths. Wodarg is an outspoken critic of the close ties between pharmaceutical companies and the WHO. He was also a member of German parliament, and very well respected - until now that is.

Collden

He makes good points. Here is another resource on a similar note

A Swiss Doctor on Covid-19
The mortality profile remains puzzling from a virological point of view because, in contrast to influenza viruses, children are spared and men are affected about twice as often as women. On the other hand, this profile corresponds to natural mortality, which is close to zero for children and almost twice as high for 75-year-old men as for women of the same age.
A report in the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera shows that Italian intensive care units already collapsed under the marked flu wave in 2017/2018. They had to postpone operations, call nurses back from holiday and ran out of blood donations.

According to the latest European monitoring report, overall mortality in all countries (including Italy) and in all age groups remains within or even below the normal range.
EURO MOMO

Steve

He makes good points. Here is another resource on a similar note

A Swiss Doctor on Covid-19
I read the terrifying headlines & I get a little concerned; then I look at the actual data & listen to Dr Peat & think this is nothing unusual, then I read the terrifying headlines, then I look at things like the EURO MOMO link you posted, then the terrifying headlines again, then some more data.......this is exhausting.

I'm leaning towards the theory that this is nothing unusual. I think the only issue is that it is "slightly" more serious than the flu & I think that "slightly" may be enough to overwhelm hospitals as they get overwhelmed if there's a very bad flu season. I'm not saying being afflicted with this isn't serious as even the flu can be serious & deadly; I just don't think there is anything dramatic about this outbreak. I could be convinced otherwise though. :)

Now back to the terrifying headlines.

boris

He states the same things as Peat.

He mostly gets trashed in german comment sections. Depending on what channel the video is posted or linked. Some people calling him dangerous and attention seeking or „debunked“.

LeeLemonoil

Yep. Already character assasinated.
Was highly respected before, member of many well respected organizations, even a chairman of snowflake Transparency int
Now gets defamed by people that never read a biology book

OP
Kvothe

Kvothe

Yep. Already character assasinated.
Was highly respected before, member of many well respected organizations, even a chairman of snowflake Transparency int
Now gets defamed by people that never read a biology book

That's the price of integrity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals