Dr. Shanna Swan on How Plastics in Food are Affecting Our Hormone Levels

Ben.

Wow, thanks for linking this. Great reminder to buy more stuff in glass ....
So some men walk around with small/disformed penises or even micropenises because of the ******* plastic? oh boy ...

That fertility and sperm count is more and more decreasing is nothing knew ofcourse.
I knew that some pesticides cause disformation and activate enzymes such as aromatase to convert testosterone into estrogen from a couple of endocrine disruptor videos like the ones from Tyrone Hayes or Tracy Gapin for example.

achillea

Now there is microplastic in the water systems that is not being filtered out.
I had a friend who sailed a lot in the Gulf of Mexico. He got to know a researcher from some big institution who made an offer for him to go down into the deep areas on his research submarine, He said at one point the researcher warned him he was going to turn off the outside lights for a while. When he turned them back on all that my friend could see were plastic bottles gathered together by the currents in huge stacks. He said there were millions of them.
I wonder where the decaying plastic goes!

Perry Staltic

So some men walk around with small/disformed penises or even micropenises because of the ******* plastic? oh boy ...

Go check out classical art (eg, da Vinchi's statue of David). If those are representative of men back then, they weren't well hung and they didn't have plastic. And check out pictures of some indigenous tribes that have had little contact with modern society. They ain't well hung either.

sun-maid

Go check out classical art (eg, da Vinchi's statue of David). If those are representative of men back then, they weren't well hung and they didn't have plastic. And check out pictures of some indigenous tribes that have had little contact with modern society. They ain't well hung either.

Back in the days, smaller penis were consider better than big one. I dont remember why put look it up. It was a sign of intellect and purity are something like that. As far as indigenous tribres, its pretty hard to tell, they might still live in a difficult environnemment and who knows they might be "grower".

Ben.

i am not claiming indigenous tribes are well hung, i was just going of dr shannas comment about plastic being the reason why genitals are smaller/disformed compared to thoose subjects that were not getting in touch with it..

Not entirely sure how severe it is in humans realy ... but some unlucky fella is walking around with something down there that is not normaly developed due to all the ***t in our food supply/environment.

Rick K

Now there is microplastic in the water systems that is not being filtered out.
I had a friend who sailed a lot in the Gulf of Mexico. He got to know a researcher from some big institution who made an offer for him to go down into the deep areas on his research submarine, He said at one point the researcher warned him he was going to turn off the outside lights for a while. When he turned them back on all that my friend could see were plastic bottles gathered together by the currents in huge stacks. He said there were millions of them.
I wonder where the decaying plastic goes!
Into the marine food system. Pods of killer whales are now dying out because the males have become infertile due to the endocrine disrupters and one of the worst offenders is fire retardant chemicals which flow unchecked from China. These chemicals are also abundant in our homes and that includes toxic vapors from flooring and furniture. I know Ray Peat is big on oysters but bottom feeders are full of toxins which just get magnified as they get passed up the food chain.

achillea

Into the marine food system. Pods of killer whales are now dying out because the males have become infertile due to the endocrine disrupters and one of the worst offenders is fire retardant chemicals which flow unchecked from China. These chemicals are also abundant in our homes and that includes toxic vapors from flooring and furniture. I know Ray Peat is big on oysters but bottom feeders are full of toxins which just get magnified as they get passed up the food chain.
Not only whales but humans are becoming infertile especially whites for some reason

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals