Dr Says I Have Borderline Low Testosterone

Giraffe

My waking/resting body temperature was even lower today. :(
For myself I find it more helpful to check for symptoms of stress hormones: cold hands, cold tip of the nose, feeling irritated, frequent urination... Most of the time I snack something in such cases. Sometimes it helps to do things a little slower or to do a few breath holds.

OP
I

Iron Man

Thanks, but I am feeling that I need a bit more considering that my body temperature is very low compared to the standard.

I do not have cold hands or cold feet. I do feel irritated a fair bit though and probably need to urinate 9-10 time a day.

OP
I

Iron Man

Midday is where I seem to experience the best temperature with readings of around 98.5 and mid afternoon is reading 98.33.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Don't mean to hijack, but I can't seem to message Blossom. How have you found whole E from health natura, is it good? Do you know how much IU there is per drop?
I've been very happy with the quality. One dropper full is 125 IU based on the alpha tocopherol content but it also contains other tocopherols which makes it stronger (@ 1300 IU). Peter explains it in the Whole E description in the link below.
Whole E 1oz

raypeatclips

I've been very happy with the quality. One dropper full is 125 IU based on the alpha tocopherol content but it also contains other tocopherols which makes it stronger (@ 1300 IU). Peter explains it in the Whole E description in the link below.
Whole E 1oz

Thanks, I must have missed that description on my late night supplement searches. Do you personally use it topically or orally?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks, I must have missed that description on my late night supplement searches. Do you personally use it topically or orally?
Orally with a large meal. You would have to dilute it with coconut oil or olive oil to apply it topically because it is very thick.

OP
I

Iron Man

Just wanting to bump the thread back onto the original topic :)

Did anyone have any comment on my low temps?
Morning - 97.59
Midday - 98.5
Mid-afternoon - 98.33

Thanks!

OP
I

Iron Man

It depends on the Doc really... My last lab work was done early this year and I received a note for my next blood test back in April, but have wanted to wait as I have been donating blood and am wanting to see how that plays out with balancing my hormones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals