Dr. Robert Cassar Stimulating Hair Growth Protocol

Entropy

Few Peaty things in here, may offer some ideas to those looking to make their own topicals.

Stimulating Hair Growth Soap, or Potion;

Dr Bronners Soap
Coffee
Dissolved copper in Fulvic acid or AVC,
MSM
Sodium Bicarb
Magnesium
Silica
Niacin
Citric Acid
Essential oils, clover, rosemary

There's also a hard case 'advanced' protocol he mentions with ingredients or instructions not fully listed in this video but involves DMSO, borax, aspirin, EDTA, TSP, ubiquinol, Terpene Soap, Creatine etc.

hes right about fungus being an issue... a lot of hair loss people have dandruff... the dude has amazing hair as well, hard to disagree with the guy looking like that.

OP
Entropy

Entropy

Yeah I'm aware, I have a bottle of solban

Easy to mock him, he's an unintentionally funny character with an obsessive over attitude towards fungal and parasite santiziation so I joke around how he likes to use his elixir potions while hes banging his female clients with yellow dishwashing gloves on.

But yeah there's some good info from him, overlooking his views on sugar, and some other ideas.

Nice tip on dissolving copper in fulvic acid, or AVC.

The magnesium oil he sells is extremely potent.

Another interesting thing to note is essential oils, there was a study showing rosemary oil on par with 2% minoxidil Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial. - PubMed - NCBI

Not exactly following his protocol, but i'll be using a tincture of Rosemary extract, among other changes.

OP
Entropy

Entropy

hes right about fungus being an issue... a lot of hair loss people have dandruff... the dude has amazing hair as well, hard to disagree with the guy looking like that.

Yeah dude,

He's seems great shape for his age, ripped, flexible, decent skin, not sure how old he is however. One of the attributes of his flexibility is having the right amount of trace minerals. And he mentions the side effects of Silica is having to go to the barber frequently for haircuts.

Back
Top Bottom