Dr. Rhonda Patrick on Vaccine Misinformation and Long-haul Covid

StephanF

Forum Supporter

Yep, I have a Ph.D. and I am on the very right wayyyy up the scale. But I have colleagues that had their shots. I think most of the faculty in physics has been vaccinated. Since this is personal medical information, I can’t just walk around and ask everyone. I might be the only one! Now the university requires vaccination or weekly testing. But they are not quite ready, so in one or two weeks I’ll see whether or not I am going to quit. It is anyway a temp position.

If COVID were a deadly disease with 80% fatality and there was a vaccine, with an excellent track record and if the reporting system could be trusted, then why not get the shot, that is a no-brainer. But with this tremendous push of a radical new method, the so-called vaccines obviously not giving immunity, with the side effects including death, with this underreporting and not providing any early treatments, I don’t buy it.

mrchibbs

I just listened to an interview with dr syed haider (he has extensive experience with covid treatment in both vaccd and unvaccd). He made an interesting point regarding long haul patients, he said the vast majority of them are people who do cardio workouts that increase heart rate even just a moderate amount, and then resume this activity much too soon after recovering. He said people should wait at least a couple months, maybe more. He made the distinction that he does have one patient that resumed weight lifting relatively soon after recovering and did not get long haul, noting that the issue is more relative to heart rate.

That's interesting, I would also support Georgi's post about long-covid being in hypometabolic people.

Practioners of cardio workouts are often labeled as the "most fit people" around, because of their low pulse (and therefore metabolic function).

jnklheimer

I used to listen to her more before I realized how disgusting broccoli sprout smoothies are.

I think she’s ignoring how she feels in favour of the “science”.

jnklheimer

Is she still pushing those broccoli sprouts?
I saw she switched to the supplement version. I tried those sprout smoothies and they usually made me retch and gave me a stomach ache. I think they are probably a good chemo therapy or for a stomach infection, not to take everyday.

Sefton10

I used to listen to her more before I realized how disgusting broccoli sprout smoothies are.

I think she’s ignoring how she feels in favour of the “science”.
It's going to be wild watching her reverse course when she hits rock bottom.

thegiantess

I listened to the whole episode—wow. How about the part where she says she is trying to get her mom to be keto, but her mom swears that Coca Cola cures her migraines. Rhonda admits the glucose into the brain probably helps, but she still doesn’t think glucose is the answer.

Trevinski

If COVID were a deadly disease with 80% fatality and there was a vaccine, with an excellent track record and if the reporting system could be trusted, then why not get the shot, that is a no-brainer. But with this tremendous push of a radical new method, the so-called vaccines obviously not giving immunity, with the side effects including death, with this underreporting and not providing any early treatments, I don’t buy it.
I would still be against mandates under any circumstance, but that would be one scenario where one might be able to make an argument that getting the vaccine would be a good public safety measure; with the added caveat that we were also aware of the long term side effects of the inoculation.

Doc Sandoz

I would still be against mandates under any circumstance, but that would be one scenario where one might be able to make an argument that getting the vaccine would be a good public safety measure; with the added caveat that we were also aware of the long term side effects of the inoculation.
I've heard it argued that no rights are absolute, but in the case of something so foundational as bodily autonomy the bar must be set very high. In the current situation of something akin to a moderate flu, with an unproven dangerous vaxx, that bar is utterly out of reach. A proven vaxx against a super infectious virus with 80% fatality theoretically could be another story, but seems to me like a situation where mandates would not even be an issue.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals