Dr. Rhonda Patrick on Vaccine Misinformation and Long-haul Covid

Beastmode

It's obvious she wants to believe something and that makes it very hard for her to discern or possibly see how wrong she is. She states something as a fact than backs it up with speculation.

Joe really respects her opinions, hence why she's on his podcast, but he doesn't back down on things she says and potential contradictions to her stance.

What follows compliance is denial.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I find the bottles labelled "Comirnaty" amusing. FDA just said in its recent "approval" that Comirnaty (vs Pf-B label) is not yet available.

mrchibbs

Joe likes her and has developed a relationship with her over the years, hence why he was firm but respectful at her feeble attempts.

MDs are in a terrible position where they can get ostracized or their license revoked if they don't toe the party line, not exactly incentivizing medicine as a career choice.

GreekDemiGod

Was it in this episode where she talks about how easy her body gets out of Ketosis and that 90% of those who think are doing Keto, they actually have too much carbs?

T

TheBeard

Was it in this episode where she talks about how easy her body gets out of Ketosis and that 90% of those who think are doing Keto, they actually have too much carbs?

Yep, she even said too much spinach kicks her out of ketosis.

She says she's never had as much mental clarity as on keto, not even knowing that it's because her adrenals are working in overdrive.

L

Lord Cola

She looks like she's having a bad time and her speech and movement are aggressive every time I see her. Why would someone take her health advice assuming she takes her own advice?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
yeah she was saying she just started it and talk about all the energy she had , but we know it was due to stress hormones being released

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Yep, she even said too much spinach kicks her out of ketosis.

She says she's never had as much mental clarity as on keto, not even knowing that it's because her adrenals are working in overdrive.
One of the reasons I am glad I discovered the ray peat community, because she is one of the worlds top health / longevity expert just because of the times she has been the jre podcast and his influence and now I know her stuff is bs

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Nothing she said added one bit of information to the on-going dialogs on this and other forums. So why on earth is she considered an expert in anything?

Zpol

I just listened to an interview with dr syed haider (he has extensive experience with covid treatment in both vaccd and unvaccd). He made an interesting point regarding long haul patients, he said the vast majority of them are people who do cardio workouts that increase heart rate even just a moderate amount, and then resume this activity much too soon after recovering. He said people should wait at least a couple months, maybe more. He made the distinction that he does have one patient that resumed weight lifting relatively soon after recovering and did not get long haul, noting that the issue is more relative to heart rate.

Sefton10

yeah she was saying she just started it and talk about all the energy she had , but we know it was due to stress hormones being released
You can tell she’s wired. Looks to have aged a lot in the last couple of years.