Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” Will Dismantle Big Pharma

Drareg

No surprise they are pushing for war in Ukraine then, change the story, flood the information streams with war talk, Russia bad, USA-UK good saviors, banks will also receive another bailout on the QT.

Hugh Johnson

Fred

Vax lots differ in sizes . In effect a lot number indicates something like a batch of vaccines, made in the the same facility using the same chemicals. So one lot could have tens of millions of doses, another one a few thousand.

That would explain a lot. Have you seen documentation of different lot sizes anywhere?

P

Peatness

Fred

Also, people who are in the vaccine cult will almost never report an adverse event. I know this from first-hand experience (it doesn't even cross their minds). We also know that the cultists are generally clustered in certain regions - i.e. blue states/cities. So if a vax lot was shipped to one of these regions, we might see 1% of events get reported, whereas in non-cult areas it might be 50%, so that's another confounding factor.

Last edited:

RealNeat

Here is a telegram channel with a lot of info on this batch business. Very interesting...

Search the word "batch" to see all related content on their channel.

Fred

Blue states are filled with vaccine cultists who wouldn't dream of reporting a vaccine injury/death because they are fully committed to the idea that vaccines are as safe as a cool glass of spring water ... i.e. vaccines can't possibly hurt you. I'm not exaggerating, unfortunately. So, "red state" people are far more likely to be reporting adverse events, giving the illusion of red states being targeted.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals