Dr. Ray Peat - Q&A, Reverse t3, HCG, EMF & Viruses, Boosters, Kid's Vaccines, Lung Failure and more!

Mauritio

Thanks for posting. I think it's good to add tags like "interview" or "ray peat interview " so these gems dont get lost in the multitude of threads.

yerrag

Nice interview.

I wonder what Ray thinks of lacing cookies with Ivermectin.

Did you catch Jodelle in an rare slip where she either mistook thiamine for an amino acid or totally thought cookies had a lot of protein in them?

reality

Nice interview.

I wonder what Ray thinks of lacing cookies with Ivermectin.

Did you catch Jodelle in an rare slip where she either mistook thiamine for an amino acid or totally thought cookies had a lot of protein in them?

I thought I heard ray say he made “high protein cookies”

And now I’m curious if anyone has got a recipe?

Sunny Jack

The most interesting thing about this interview was discovering Dr. Peat's more nuanced views on vaccination. Apparently it can be theoretically beneficial, as in the case of the original smallpox vaccine. But since then it has all been about profit and not health.

So we Peat-inspired scientific laymen are not obligated to be "anti-vaxxers" but merely "conditional-vaxxers."

And of course, that's without getting into the libertarian questions of personal medical autonomy, which finds the new authoritarian compulsion and censorship utterly anathema to free thought and action.

Drareg

Very interesting what he said about antibodies created to fight the spike protein are causing the creation of antibodies to fight the spike protein antibodies, a very dangerous feedback loop.

CreakyJoints

[...]

So we Peat-inspired scientific laymen are not obligated to be "anti-vaxxers" but merely "conditional-vaxxers."

Unfortunately, the position is defined by the general populace (and online dictionaries) as the former - I am sad to say I can't even send people Pfizer's own safety literature without being branded "anti-vaxxer", despite what I might actually think.

I agree with you though, I don't think any of his opinions are black and white - and some of what he has said in the past about methods of administration is also rather interesting.

yerrag

I thought I heard ray say he made “high protein cookies”

And now I’m curious if anyone has got a recipe?
I should try listening again. Jodelle is sharp so she shouldn't have missed.

I'd put bits of bacon in the cookies in place of chocolate chips in a chip recipe and sprinkle thiamine in place of caster sugar on top of the cookies when done lol.

yerrag

Very interesting what he said about antibodies created to fight the spike protein are causing the creation of antibodies to fight the spike protein antibodies, a very dangerous feedback loop.
Ray Peat does what he does best- leaving it to our imagination what comes next.

rr1

Since I don't understand English speech well, can someone briefly summarize about EMF?
EMF increases histamine and serotonin. This will lead to the body running out of platelets and causes haemorrhage. Every little stressor, such as EMF, because a promoter of inflammation, coagulation and potential haemorrhage development. And in the long run fibrosis and tissue degeneration.

Daniil

EMF increases histamine and serotonin. This will lead to the body running out of platelets and causes haemorrhage. Every little stressor, such as EMF, because a promoter of inflammation, coagulation and potential haemorrhage development. And in the long run fibrosis and tissue degeneration.
Thank you very much, for some reason my platelets and all my family members are always at the lower limit. Now maybe I know why.

Did he say anything about how to protect himself from this?

OP
md_a

md_a

“In 2005, experiments showed that injecting the spike protein from a corona virus caused lungs to fail (Kuba, et al.), and that antibodies formed to the spike protein damaged the lungs (Lin, et al.). For several decades, it has been common knowledge that autoimmune disease (such as “rheumatic fever”) could result from the cross reaction of antibodies with microbial antigens and antigens on the person’s tissues. Recent studies are confirming the risk of autoimmune disease from antibodies to the covid spike protein. One cross-reaction with the spike protein is the lung surfactant protein (Vojdania and Kharraian, 2020; Talotta, 2021). Cross-reactive antibodies and autoimmune processes are also involved in cancer and infertility. With both the spike protein and the antibodies to it producing such deadly effects, using it in a vaccine to protect against the corona virus would have seemed crazy to anyone following immunological and virological research after 2005, and the thought of implanting a nucleic acid to cause the body to produce the spike protein would have seemed like criminal insanity at that time. Just 12 years later, big corporations and their government supporters found it convenient to forget the recent science.

Although inflammation can occur without infection, its presence is generally thought to indicate infection. The corona virus infections inactivate the ACE2 enzyme, whose functions include destroying angiotensin II, a basic promoter of inflammation, so, more than other kinds of infection, it is a disease of inflammation. Since inflammation activates the clotting system, it is a disease of inflammation and coagulation. Before the WHO declared the pandemic, China was treating covid infections with antiinflammatories and anticoagulants. Outside of China, governments have ordered doctors not to treat early cases of covid, until their symptoms were serious enough to require hospitalization and oxygen treatment. On October 22, 2020, the FDA approved the use of remdesivir in covid patients, but remdesivir is neither antiinflammatory nor anticoagulant; inflammation is one of its side effects. Histamine helps to rouse the immune functions, and promotes inflammation and coagulation. In a prolonged excess, it tends to calcify soft tissues, reducing their functions. Like serotonin, it activates carbonic anhydrase, and is activated by estrogen and a reducing environment. While histamine is a basic organizing factor in immunity, its effects have to be blocked for completion of the immune processes. Increased oxidative metabolism lowers histamine and inflammation systemically, for example by lowering the ratio of estrogen to progesterone.

Metabolic energy is involved in every aspect of the covid infection, but that has been denied or ignored because of a traditional, ideological understanding of immunity. Denial of obvious facts isn’t a rare thing in the history of science, but the recent world-wide reactions to the corona virus epidemics, including criminalization of the traditional medical practice of treating symptoms, are unique and completely outside any scientific, medical, or legal standards.

Moderna had been working on RNA vaccines for years when the “novel” corona virus was identified, and they had been testing it as a vaccine for corona virus in mice, so when they received the genetic code by telephone from China, it took them only a few hours to produce the vaccine. As they rushed through the preliminary trials, it supposedly didn’t occur to anyone that the vaccine might spread throughout the body, or that it would infect the lining of blood vessels with the spike protein, or that the infected endothelial cells would cause systemic clotting and inflammation, or that if the spike protein reached the lungs it would severely damage them, or that anti-spike antibodies would be toxic to the lungs, or that anti-antispike antibodies would contain an antigen similar to the spike antigen. They, like Pfizer, were undoubtedly aware of the risks of the shedding phenomenon. These facts would imply either that no one in the vaccine business had studied physiology or immunology with any attention, or that their plan—to inoculate everyone in the world with a highly toxic genetic material—wasn’t intended to improve public health.” Ray Peat - Immunology, Ideology, Power

PolishSun

“In 2005, experiments showed that injecting the spike protein from a corona virus caused lungs to fail (Kuba, et al.), and that antibodies formed to the spike protein damaged the lungs (Lin, et al.). For several decades, it has been common knowledge that autoimmune disease (such as “rheumatic fever”) could result from the cross reaction of antibodies with microbial antigens and antigens on the person’s tissues. Recent studies are confirming the risk of autoimmune disease from antibodies to the covid spike protein. One cross-reaction with the spike protein is the lung surfactant protein (Vojdania and Kharraian, 2020; Talotta, 2021). Cross-reactive antibodies and autoimmune processes are also involved in cancer and infertility. With both the spike protein and the antibodies to it producing such deadly effects, using it in a vaccine to protect against the corona virus would have seemed crazy to anyone following immunological and virological research after 2005, and the thought of implanting a nucleic acid to cause the body to produce the spike protein would have seemed like criminal insanity at that time. Just 12 years later, big corporations and their government supporters found it convenient to forget the recent science.

Although inflammation can occur without infection, its presence is generally thought to indicate infection. The corona virus infections inactivate the ACE2 enzyme, whose functions include destroying angiotensin II, a basic promoter of inflammation, so, more than other kinds of infection, it is a disease of inflammation. Since inflammation activates the clotting system, it is a disease of inflammation and coagulation. Before the WHO declared the pandemic, China was treating covid infections with antiinflammatories and anticoagulants. Outside of China, governments have ordered doctors not to treat early cases of covid, until their symptoms were serious enough to require hospitalization and oxygen treatment. On October 22, 2020, the FDA approved the use of remdesivir in covid patients, but remdesivir is neither antiinflammatory nor anticoagulant; inflammation is one of its side effects. Histamine helps to rouse the immune functions, and promotes inflammation and coagulation. In a prolonged excess, it tends to calcify soft tissues, reducing their functions. Like serotonin, it activates carbonic anhydrase, and is activated by estrogen and a reducing environment. While histamine is a basic organizing factor in immunity, its effects have to be blocked for completion of the immune processes. Increased oxidative metabolism lowers histamine and inflammation systemically, for example by lowering the ratio of estrogen to progesterone.

Metabolic energy is involved in every aspect of the covid infection, but that has been denied or ignored because of a traditional, ideological understanding of immunity. Denial of obvious facts isn’t a rare thing in the history of science, but the recent world-wide reactions to the corona virus epidemics, including criminalization of the traditional medical practice of treating symptoms, are unique and completely outside any scientific, medical, or legal standards.

Moderna had been working on RNA vaccines for years when the “novel” corona virus was identified, and they had been testing it as a vaccine for corona virus in mice, so when they received the genetic code by telephone from China, it took them only a few hours to produce the vaccine. As they rushed through the preliminary trials, it supposedly didn’t occur to anyone that the vaccine might spread throughout the body, or that it would infect the lining of blood vessels with the spike protein, or that the infected endothelial cells would cause systemic clotting and inflammation, or that if the spike protein reached the lungs it would severely damage them, or that anti-spike antibodies would be toxic to the lungs, or that anti-antispike antibodies would contain an antigen similar to the spike antigen. They, like Pfizer, were undoubtedly aware of the risks of the shedding phenomenon. These facts would imply either that no one in the vaccine business had studied physiology or immunology with any attention, or that their plan—to inoculate everyone in the world with a highly toxic genetic material—wasn’t intended to improve public health.” Ray Peat - Immunology, Ideology, Power
I translated this with DeepL translator into my language and I will try to spread this around.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals