Ray Peat Interview Dr. Ray Peat, Day One: Full Interview from On the Back of a Tiger

rei

claiming someone else is "triggered" is the oldest trick in the book. hardly works in debates anymore fyi. your free to project your own experience on him, what I would add is that your experience is vastly different. he's a public figure, who deals with extremely sick (and often neurotic) people who i'm sure email him crazy and obsessive things, he probably is aware about the pharma industry potentially tracking him, it was already confirmed he was being tracked at blake college by the government. there's plenty of reason to be cautious in his position in my opinion. it doesn't mean he's stressed constantly, he's just smart about his decision making with high stakes on the line
dude, a high-energy person that is completely at ease with their circumstances would not be fidgeting at the beginning, and progressively loosen up to their real nature. Then again, a low-energy person would fade as the hours go on, so the issue is not metabolism, but psychology. You might be so far removed from the topic you just cannot see it, but i feel it.

B

Blaze

He lost that hair a long time ago though. His hairline is basically stable since he was a young man.
hsray.jpg
ray .jpg

Hairline in 1953, really hasn't changed too much in 67 years

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blaze

Wow, where did you get the yearbook photo?
I got a ton of early pics of him someplace, even 1 with a black eye. This one was titled half - pint, a nickname they called him in school. I just almost never post them. Also, lots of newspaper ads. Can't remember from where, had them quite a while now.

I over the years have just ran across a lot of info about him and where he comes from and his family etc..........
I don't share much of it , doesn't seem correct of me to do a lot of that. I think he already shares more than enough of who he is on all the herb doctor stuff and youtube stuff. Better just to let him publicly share only what he wants to.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blaze

@Blaze Would love to see some of them if you're so inclined.
For the moment, let's just enjoy that one. I reluctantly put it up only in response to the hairline comments to illustrate that he hasn't changed much in that regard. Glad you found it interesting.

Atman

Wish they'd just release all the interviews and give up on the documentary (or at least give us some indication of what the hell is going on), can't believe it's been 7 years since we crowdfunded this. What have they been doing in the meantime? Abysmal communication by the On the Back of a Tiger team. There's plenty of youtubers who could have produced and released this already on their own dime, was our 81k USD not enough?

"We are going to make an awesome documentary!"
... Years later ...
"Well, the original format doesn't really fit anymore. We are going to do individual episodes of every protagonist."
... 1 Year later ....
"Nevermind, here is the raw material."

I guess at least they actually interviewed him properly and with a bit of luck some of us might still be alive when Ray's episode is coming out.

Hans

Forum Supporter

Day 2. 4 hours. Ray's got some serious interview endurance

Could someone turn this bad boy into a audio for me? As much as I like to watch Peat talk, it would be easier just to listen while doing other things as well. :)

mrchibbs

You can use a youtube to mp3 free service online

boris

@mrchibbs @Hans It's still up on archive.org. The audio was released to the backers 2 years ago or so and someone made it available there.

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs @Hans It's still up on archive.org. The audio was released to the backers 2 years ago or so and someone made it available there.

Thanks so much @boris, I'm going to go on a long walk on a sunny day with these audio files!

RealNeat

Use "YouTube-dl" if available on your computer to convert files to your format of choice.

it works really well on Linux command center.

put it in a search engine (or YT) to see how to use it on your operating System. It's safer than the websites people paste links to to convert.

it also works with Bitchute vids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals