Dr. Peter McCullough...This could be our savior...a brave and powerful man!

B

Braveheart

This video is eye opening ...watch this video... is this the only man who can lead us out of this?....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Braveheart

David PS

RealNeat

Things are heating up ?

Kris

@Kris this doctor is worth listening to and studying - ANY of his videos.

[SIZE=3]Lollipop2[/SIZE], thank you. I do not need convincing. I already took the vaccine and hope that it will not cause me problems in the future. so far, i feel normal as before getting it. regarding those videos, the question still remains if there is such a thing as 'virus'. Has anyone seen it? That doctor seems to BELIEVE in viruses.

David PS

Last edited:

Lollipop2

I believe this man....
I AGREE! I do as well. He is actually waaay more of a traditional medical doctor than is my personal liking. But his bravery and the professional risks he has taken and professional honesty he has shown has developed my trust in him.

RealNeat

"McCullough uses full-dose aspirin — 325 milligrams a day — in almost everyone with long COVID syndrome who doesn’t have a major blood clot, in addition to other medications." Mercola new article How to Manage Long-Haul Syndrome (you have 48 hours to view or download from now)

ddjd

This video is eye opening ...watch this video... is this the only man who can lead us out of this?....

View: https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1470511566466523137

WATCH FULL JOE ROGAN PODCAST WITH HIM HERE!

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0aZte37vtFTkYT7b0b04Qz