Dr Jerry Tennant - A Very Interesting Guy

Ella

Forum Supporter
Dr Jerry Tennant - a very interesting guy

Jerry and his son are the nicest people. You know he was an ophthalmologist in a previous life; a group of professionals I have been at war with for a long time. Finally, an ophthalmologist who understands the bigger picture. He had to dig deep to reverse his own cancer.

Trambak

I think his ideas, research and suggested healing modalities are very interesting. He gave a 48 min.talk at last years E.U. conference:_

(Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions | EU2017)

Do anyone here have some more direct experience with his methods of diagnosis and healing?

Hugh Johnson

I think his ideas, research and suggested healing modalities are very interesting. He gave a 48 min.talk at last years E.U. conference:_

(Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions | EU2017)

Do anyone here have some more direct experience with his methods of diagnosis and healing?

In Answer Cancer Parkhill talks how people who have cancer caused by emotion are either dead from the neck down and have no access to their emotions or they are hysterical over-emoters. In either case fixing the emotional issues tends to cure the cancer. Here is a case study from one of Snyders students:

Last edited:

Mauritio

Interesting! Wonder what peat thinks of him .

Mauritio

"Intense excitation or stress increases the cell's electrically negative charges, and causes it to become more alkaline and to swell. "
-RP

Doesnt this above statement by peat contradict what Tennet believes --> -50mV = good , 0mV bad ?

Or is a cell with +50mV higher electrical (negative) charge than one with-50mV ?
I'm having a physics problem here .

Dr tennant also seems to think that excess of electrons is good and a high cell ph is healthy. So the opposite of what peat thinks.

Last edited:

Jonnie

"Intense excitation or stress increases the cell's electrically negative charges, and causes it to become more alkaline and to swell. "
-RP

Doesnt this above statement by peat contradict what Tennet believes --> -50mV = good , 0mV bad ?

Or is a cell with +50mV higher electrical (negative) charge than one with-50mV ?
I'm having a physics problem here .

Dr tennant also seems to think that excess of electrons is good and a high cell ph is healthy. So the opposite of what peat thinks.
Okay I was just writing a post on this and was looking for some more info… if it contradicts Peat that’s very annoying.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals