Dr. Emanuel Revici Used Fatty Acids To Kill Cancer

OP
Texon

Texon

Fascinating..I haven't heard anyone mention Rife for a long time, but I do recall he apparently gave the cancer microbe he observed through his amazing microscope the name of "Cryptocides primordiales". I assume @burtlancast you probably are aware of the of the San Diego Tribune article that talked about his Rife Ray device curing several terminal cancer cases?

Richiebogie

I wonder if some natural foods contain copper lipids, potassium lipids, sulfur lipids etc. like the ones Dr Revici tested and patented.

Eg. Well-chewed raspberry and their seeds or raw egg from pastured chickens...

I would prefer natural sources to superheated sesame seed oil!

TreasureVibe

Is this the same?:

From Wikipedia:

Sulfolipid - Wikipedia

Sulfolipid
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sulfolipids are a class of lipids which possess a sulfur-containing functional group. An abundant sulfolipid is sulfoquinovosyl diacylglycerol, which is composed of a glycoside of sulfoquinovose and diacylglycerol. In plants, sulfoquinovosyl diacylglycerides (SQDG) are important members of the sulfur cycle.[1] Other important sulfolipids include sulfatide and seminolipid, each of which are sulfated glycolipids.

150px-SQDG_chemical_structure.png

Chemical structure of sulfoquinovosyl distearoylglycerol, a type of sulfoquinovosyl diacylglycerol

Revici Patents

Particularly interesting is the one where he incorporates potassium into his guided unsaturated fatty acids.
Dietary Fat And Its Oxidation Drives Cancer Metastasis
This kind of corresponds with the Dr. Pantellini Method which uses potassium ascorbate.

burtlancast

Here's a new video that appeared 6 months ago.

Very interesting talk about the copper problem in cancer: but sadly the audio is atrocious.

"Dr. Revici explains his treatment. Dr. Emanuel Revici discovered from analyzing the levels of various elements within the cell, that cancer is poor in lipidic copper. However when analyzing the blood, he found that it contained approximately three times more copper than normal. The intracellular deficiency was caused by abnormal lipid formations that dump the copper into the blood. In fact, a blood serum test might indicate and excessive level of copper. Revici showed that the excess copper in the blood stream has little effect in correcting the deficiency because the abnormal lipid formations wouldn't be able to uptake the copper."

Last edited:
OP
Texon

Texon

Here's a new video that appeared 6 months ago.

Very interesting talk about the copper problem in cancer: but sadly the audio is atrocious.

"Dr. Revici explains his treatment. Dr. Emanuel Revici discovered from analyzing the levels of various elements within the cell, that cancer is poor in lipidic copper. However when analyzing the blood, he found that it contained approximately three times more copper than normal. The intracellular deficiency was caused by abnormal lipid formations that dump the copper into the blood. In fact, a blood serum test might indicate and excessive level of copper. Revici showed that the excess copper in the blood stream has little effect in correcting the deficiency because the abnormal lipid formations wouldn't be able to uptake the copper."

@burtlancast thanks so very much for this. I am in touch from time to time with Dr. Revici's grand niece Elena. She has been looking for someone to take over in a medical director role at the clinic in NYC but that special person has not been found yet. I sure hope this protocol does not die along with its originator, as the treatments for cancer, drug addiction, etc. are truly amazing in their scope..

burtlancast

@burtlancast thanks so very much for this. I am in touch from time to time with Dr. Revici's grand niece Elena. She has been looking for someone to take over in a medical director role at the clinic in NYC but that special person has not been found yet. I sure hope this protocol does not die along with its originator, as the treatments for cancer, drug addiction, etc. are truly amazing in their scope..

Can i apply, lol ?

You posted your wife was cured of stage 2 breast cancer with the Revici products: did you have to go to Mexico for the treatment ?

Or did your oncologist obtain the products from the Revici foundation ?

I'm asking because it's almost impossible for US health professionals to officially use anything else than the orthodox cancer treatments.

Last edited:

jondoeuk

OP
Texon

Texon

Can i apply, lol ?

You posted your wife was cured of stage 2 breast cancer with the Revici products: did you have to go to Mexico for the treatment ?

Or did your oncologist obtain the products from the Revici foundation ?

I'm asking because it's almost impossible for US health professionals to officially use anything else than the orthodox cancer treatments.

OP
Texon

Texon

We actually found his clinic through a book entitled "The Doctor Who Cures Cancer" by Kelly Eidem. It is a biography about his life and work. I contacted Elena Revici at the clinic in NYC directly, sent my wife's medical records to them and received the 'supplements' through the mail as needed.

Amazoniac

- Peroxidation of n-3 and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the acidic tumor environment leads to ferroptosis-mediated anticancer effects

Abstract said:
Tumor acidosis promotes disease progression through a stimulation of fatty acid (FA) metabolism in cancer cells. Instead of blocking the use of FAs by acidic cancer cells, we examined whether excess uptake of specific FAs could lead to antitumor effects. We found that n-3 but also remarkably n-6 polyunsaturated FA (PUFA) selectively induced ferroptosis in cancer cells under ambient acidosis. Upon exceeding buffering capacity of triglyceride storage into lipid droplets, n-3 and n-6 PUFA peroxidation led to cytotoxic effects in proportion to the number of double bonds and even more so in the presence of diacylglycerol acyltransferase inhibitors (DGATi). Finally, an n-3 long-chain PUFA-rich diet significantly delayed mouse tumor growth when compared with a monounsaturated FA-rich diet, an effect further accentuated by administration of DGATi or ferroptosis inducers. These data point out dietary PUFA as a selective adjuvant antitumor modality that may efficiently complement pharmacological approaches.

Inaut

sulfolipid...isn't there a recent thread on something like this? wondro or haarlem oil?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals