Dr. Emanuel Revici Used Fatty Acids To Kill Cancer

Texon

@haidut...I just discovered this... Dr. Revici in a video explaining his view of the parasitic nature of cancer, the fact that tumors exist in the form of free fatty acids and how his lipidic (free fatty acids/sterols) compounds target ONLY the tumors/lesions and no other tissues. My wife was healed of stage 2 breast cancer 6 years ago using his non-toxic chemotherapy. IMO his compounds simply bait then kill the cancer. At the time this was made he mentions his 70 years of personal research and several decades of clinical experience. He was 101 when he died in 1998. If I recall correctly, he got his M.D. at age 20. There is congressional testimony about his cures for hard core drug addiction without withdrawal too. I wish he was still around, because we were never able to meet him. Revici Biological Research is still going in NYC today and is run by his niece Elena Avram.

How interesting is the parallel between Revici's thinking and your links below discussing how cancer cells love fat.

Achilles Heel Of Cancer Found - Its Addiction To Fat

Cancer Cells Addicted To Fat And Use Fat Oxidation For Survival

Last edited:

beta pandemic

not everyone has the time to watch a 1 hour video it cliffs/key points would be nice...

from what you've written kinda fits in with the current theory i hold. i see cancer as a very difficult to get rid of microbe. a severe infection of some sort that is.

we are told cancers are damaged human cells which somehow (maybe witch craft?) gain the ability to rapidly spread. this doesnt even make sense. damaged human cells (or damaged cells in general - or damaged anything for that matter) do not gain novel properties. this is comic book science. are we supposed to believe radiation will turn us all into the incredible hulk? im not even into science on a formal level and i can this whith common sense.

OP
Texon

Texon

not everyone has the time to watch a 1 hour video it cliffs/key points would be nice...

from what you've written kinda fits in with the current theory i hold. i see cancer as a very difficult to get rid of microbe. a severe infection of some sort that is.

we are told cancers are damaged human cells which somehow (maybe witch craft?) gain the ability to rapidly spread. this doesnt even make sense. damaged human cells (or damaged cells in general - or damaged anything for that matter) do not gain novel properties. this is comic book science. are we supposed to believe radiation will turn us all into the incredible hulk? im not even into science on a formal level and i can this whith common sense.
Know what you mean about the video, but it's only one of a couple that even exist AFAIK. If you like to read there's a book by Kelly Eidem called The Doctor Who Cures Cancer that I was unable to put down once I started it.

OP
Texon

Texon

@haidut...here's the congressional testimony document regarding Revic's treatments/dramatic successes with the physical aspects of drug addictions. It helps to search the word 'Revici' to get to the relevant sections more quickly. US Representative Charles Rangel apparently personally witnessed the results of this therapy. Why the methods were not widely adopted is anyone's guess. I'm sure $$$ had something to do with it. I put this out purely for further information and inquiry as I have no personal experience with this.

Full text of "Narcotics research, rehabilitation, and treatment. Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, first session, pursuant to H. Res. 115 .."

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut...here's the congressional testimony document regarding Revic's treatments/dramatic successes with the physical aspects of drug addictions. It helps to search the word 'Revici' to get to the relevant sections more quickly. US Representative Charles Rangel apparently personally witnessed the results of this therapy. Why the methods were not widely adopted is anyone's guess. I'm sure $$$ had something to do with it. I put this out purely for further information and inquiry as I have no personal experience with this.

Full text of "Narcotics research, rehabilitation, and treatment. Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, first session, pursuant to H. Res. 115 .."

Great thanks! If there was Congressional hearing about it then somebody in Big Pharma was probably getting concerned.

InChristAlone

I asked Peat about Revici, he didn't seem too impressed with him.

burtlancast

Last edited:

burtlancast

InChristAlone

burtlancast

I asked Peat about Revici, he didn't seem too impressed with him.

Here...
He was among the first research clinicians to treat cancer with naturally-derived Omega 3 fatty acids. (2) He also appears to have pioneered in utilizing lipids to transport cytotoxic agents through the bloodstream to sites of abnormal tissue. (3)

Dr. Revici looked at foods for their anabolic/catabolic balance.(see acid/alkaline information) Some foods promote growth and some promote cell destruction or necrosis. He found sugar and salt to be anabolic (growth promoting) to cancer patients.
Dr. Revici

Mystery solved...:lol:

Last edited:
OP
Texon

Texon

@burtlancast..thanks very much for this information. The old bromide (no pun intended) "one man's meat is another man's poison" sure seems applicable here. All I can say is my wife is in great health today because of, or in spite of, this approach. I personally occasionally use Secol for the selenium and FC53 for occasional gastric irritation...so far so good. I wonder if Ray ever read his tome?

burtlancast

One interesting thing is that both Revici and Naessens claim cancer can invade the body even while the immune system is functioning, thanks to a substance inhibiting white cell's activity.

Gerson and Moerman always claimed cancer can develop only in an immune-suppressed body.

L

lollipop

One interesting thing is that both Revici and Naessens claim cancer can invade the body even while the immune system is functioning, thanks to a substance inhibiting white cell's activity.

Gerson and Moerman always claimed cancer can develop only in an immune-suppressed body.
Makes me wonder @burtlancast if the so called "cancers" are not something else? Might make sense of radically different ideas. One doctor in New Orleans (dead now) saw cancer as a virus and treated people with high doses antivirals AND antibacterials quite successfully actually. My friend's mother was successfully treated.

burtlancast

Makes me wonder @burtlancast if the so called "cancers" are not something else? Might make sense of radically different ideas. One doctor in New Orleans (dead now) saw cancer as a virus and treated people with high doses antivirals AND antibacterials quite successfully actually. My friend's mother was successfully treated.

A while ago, i've made a thread about cancers being caused by micro organisms.
Rife of course comes to mind, as well as Naessens ,Bob Beck, Simoncini (fungus).

It all goes back to Bechamp's work.
If you watch Revici's videos, he 's claiming himself cancer is being caused by a growing micro organism.

And Haidut has posted a thread about antibiotics able to cure cancers.

Regina

I believe this is what the Jaminets believe. Paul and his wife, Chou-Shing-who is a cancer researcher at Harvard. They started a "biotech" company focusing on cancer therapies. He has said he believes most cancers are virulent in origin.
Angiex - LabCentral | Cambridge, MA

burtlancast

55.00 min onwards of the video:

" - We are entirely lipidic beings, from beginning to end. The function of the water in our cells is to protect and conserve our lipids unchanged.

- In the future, everybody will take lipidic sulfur as a general disease prevention.

- Cancers, diabetics and AIDS people are poor in lipidic copper, while the outside watery copper is 3 times the norm: the body tries to compensate the poor content in copper of the tumor by increasing the outside copper. He cannot.
In disease, the lab measures of the amounts of lipidic (too low) and aqueous copper (too high) are always inbalanced. It's a good diagnostic tool.

- Some vitamins promote catabolism, othres promote anabolism.
catabolic ones: E, D, B6, B12.
anabolic ones: all the others, especially B1, B2

- One single cancer cell when transplanted in a lab animal is enough to cause cancer."

L

lollipop

Really interesting @burtlancast and @Regina. Thank you both for taking the time to reply. Good stuff. Hopefully this serves as a pointing out direction for those who need.