Dr Davis And Erectile Dysfuntion

andy

Hi.It seems some guys are suffering from erectile dysfunction and low libido.I have had this problem and am almost sure it definitely is due to lack of omega 3.I say this from self experimentation.I have for a couple of weeks had no omega 3 and this will always result in ED.As soon as I have some fish oils or mackerel the problem is solved everytime.Dr barry sears I think has also mentioned this.I know all pufa is supposed to be bad but maybe some omega 3 is what people need to help them.Anxiety is also helped.

i don't doubt what you are saying. But it could be that omega 3 is suppressing immune function, and this temporary suppression is what is bringing things back. There are other ways of fixing this problem. I would avoid all omega 3s. They do have short term positive effects, no doubt about it. It's the longer term that is frightening.

OP
A

andy

Really surprised it did not work for you.If you don't mind me asking what are the other ways of fixing the problem.?

ruprmurdoch

check your testosterone, lh, fsh, estradiol, acth cortisol, dheaso4- after this labs you can say something

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals