Dr Clark's Vitamin A

J

j.

Dr Clark's Vitamin A drops might be the least talked about vitamin A product on the internet.

It's from a company known for making supplements with few or no additives. The Vitamin A product does happen to have synthetic vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol). But considering how hard it is to get clean and good vitamin A products, it might still be a relatively good choice.

drclarkstore_2266_5254826

Link

I don't know if the product is micellized. I asked them, they said they would get back to me, but never did. The fact that it contains olive oil suggests it isn't micellized, because otherwise the product could be absorbed without it. It would be a good thing for it to not be micellized, because those products tend to be absorbed extremely quickly which can get the blood levels unnaturally high (maybe that's how Dr Peat had a migraine from taking Nutrisorb A orally).

OP
J

j.

I received the product today. I took one drop that I put in an empty capsule, and another drop directly. So far no problems, but sometimes one day isn't enough to notice sensitivities. I hope it keeps working.

OP
J

j.

A Dr Clark's Vitamin A bottle costs about the same as Nutrisorb A, but it contains twice the amount of vitamin A per drop.

OP
J

j.

The Vitamin A drops that seem to have the best ingredients is one made for dogs. VBS Liquid A Drops

It has just vitamin A and olive oil. I do wonder if not having any vitamin E, even synthetic, results in destruction of the vitamin A.