Dr. Chandler Marrs On Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - Mitochondria's Gateway To Energy

I’m pretty sure I exacerbated a deficiency trying to eat like grant and not being able to digest beans. Riboflavin likely too since mushrooms showed up in the stool intact. It’s a bad diet with deficiencies and crappy/indigestible sources of vitamins, not detox. The problems is how do you obtain it if you react very badly to nutritional yeast, pork, salmon, dairy and oranges. I’m waiting on Energin but supplements mess with my gut

If you're reacting to this many foods, the issue is the gut, not the food. Everybody has different ideas about how best to heal the gut. At least you can use liquid supplements on the skin until you get that sorted.

Right now, I would suggest raw ground beef and repleting iodine stores. I feel like there's something I'm not remembering, though.

R J

If you're reacting to this many foods, the issue is the gut, not the food. Everybody has different ideas about how best to heal the gut. At least you can use liquid supplements on the skin until you get that sorted.

Right now, I would suggest raw ground beef and repleting iodine stores. I feel like there's something I'm not remembering, though.

Raw ground beef? Why? Tastes way better cooked

Anyways dr lonsdale’s entire body of work can be summed up as “thiamine deficiency = bad”.

tim333

I think megadosing with different forms of thiamin is counterproductive and a fad that will fade away in time.

Lonsdale says that fructose metabolism uses up more thiamin than glucose metabolism, since sugar is not fortified with thiamin like refined grain is sugar consumption is more likely to affect our thiamin status than refined grain consumption. Sulfates in the diet and SIBO can affect thiamin status too. Lastly, anything that messes with transketolase like elevated levels of retinoic acid will disturb thiamin status. You can not expect normal thiamin status while you're toxic with vA.

So, to restore normal thiamin status reduce retinoic acid levels through a low vA diet, minimise sulfate preservatives in the diet and consume sugar in moderation. If SIBO is present fix it with anti SIBO herbs. Consume some whole grains and legumes in the diet. Why does Chandler Marrs recommend a low carb diet, why does she not recommend whole grains and legumes? They are the best sources of thiamin! Not everyone wants to eat pork every day, beef and chicken are low in thiamin.

Apple

Does Chandler Marrs work for pharmaceutical industry ?
I don't get it. She thinks we need lipothiamine and allithiamine...which can be bought por Amazon only.
It all looks like like another fad...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals