Doubts Regarding Adrenal Fatigue

Dante

Hi,
I have some doubts on the 'adrenal fatigue' or H-P-A disconnect. From the article
When energy fails: Edema, heart failure, hypertension, sarcopenia, etc.
" While stress typically causes the adrenal glands to produce cortisol, extreme stress, as described by Hans Selye, damages the adrenal cortex, and can cause the cells to die, leading to the death of the animal. There is evidence that it is the breakdown of unsaturated fatty acids that causes damage to the adrenal cortex in extreme stress "
So, basically since the adrenal glands have very high regeneration/streaming rate so, partial adrenal damage goes out of the picture, right ? But liver has also very high streaming/regeneration rate and yet people have partial liver insufficiency, elevated ALT/AST enzymes all the time. So, Now just like hypothyroidism is generally described as high TSH and normal T3/T4 levels, what does this indicate ?(does this indicate a malfunctioning thyroid gland due to nutritional deficiency, toxins, halogens replacing iodine/selenium deficiency etc or simply an overactive pituitary) .
Could partial adrenal fatigue also be described by high ACTH and normal cortisol etc. In theory, can some kind of nutritional deficiency/high free fatty acids/toxins(whatever they may be) also cause this partial adrenal damage/burnout ?
Has anyone here ever corrected their high TSH without taking any thyroid hormones/ steroids simply by diets+minerals+vitamins ?
@haidut ,@Amazoniac , i know you are busy folks but any idea ?

Last edited:

WestCoaster

I'll post this link here as you mentioned high free fatty acids, adrenal burnout, and cortisol as I happened to just look this up last night:

The Ketogenic Diet for Health: The Ketogenic Diet's Effect on Cortisol Metabolism

I'm not going to post specific passages as it's all quite interesting, but the findings on a high fat/low carb, aka ketogenic diet showed that it basically reversed metabolic syndrome, or in this case adrenal burnout. It's all the same.

Astolfo

I'll post this link here as you mentioned high free fatty acids, adrenal burnout, and cortisol as I happened to just look this up last night:

The Ketogenic Diet for Health: The Ketogenic Diet's Effect on Cortisol Metabolism

I'm not going to post specific passages as it's all quite interesting, but the findings on a high fat/low carb, aka ketogenic diet showed that it basically reversed metabolic syndrome, or in this case adrenal burnout. It's all the same.

This seems like anti-peat. But I as well feel better cognitively and my motor symptoms improve when im hungry(acute effect) or doing keto(chronic effect).

@Amazoniac Potassium makes me panicky, increases my gut issues(sypmathetic overactivation probably) also i have pretty all the symptoms of metabolic syndrome. I couldn't still figured out how can i put this things together.

Mechanism Of Hypokalemia (low Potassium) In Magnesium Deficiency

Now I think that maybe i should try magnesium hydroxide + apple cider vinegar + upping salt intake + eating lots of potatoes and drinking OJ with sodium bicarbonate. This should prevent me from excreting excess potassium, right? If I still get stress symptom, does it mean something goes wrong?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals