Dose Lisuride repress the Default mode network of the brain like LSD does?

FB_IMG_1642000432637.jpg

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Oh I believe autism exists. Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder. Neurodiversity activists want to celebrate this disorder while scientists want to treat it.

When I read that a sociologist named Singer coined the term and a journalist named Blume popularised it, alarm bells rang instantly. The last thing we needs is another event added to the Stunning and Brave Olympics which has already been undermining Western civilization for far too long.
Yep anyone with a different brain should be cured for deviating from the normal potato brain...

Ah I see you're bringing memes in as evidence along with wiki articles, careful you might overthink ?

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Me: Asks the Ray peat forum about lisuride & studies.

Ray peat forum: Has a meltdown about neurodiversities needing to be "cured".

Yeesh people.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

"Normal potato brain" ?

You seem to look down on others. There's this thing called LSD that could help with that.
I don't look down on others but when someone is this ignorant & begins using memes to be insulting I'm gana say some ***t.

What's with people on this forum have zero tolerance for people fighting back when someone's being an inconsiderate a$shole?

You know this person literally thinks you're diseased & need to be cured of your ASD right?

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I'm not going to be responding any further, this devolved into a gross thread full of willful ignorance.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate interacting with people on the internet.

So, as I'm sure many of you know lisuride is basically a non psychoactive form of LSD.

LSD & most other common psychoactives essentially shut down the default mode network in the brain. This is good!

The Brain on LSD Revealed: First Scans Show How the Drug Affects the Brain | The Beckley Foundation

"Yet the DMN disintegrates under LSD, allowing for a magnificent increase in communication between brain networks that are normally highly segregated. This produces a more integrated pattern of connectivity throughout the entire brain, which may be associated with more fluid modes of cognition. "

This helps us move past our own learned auto pilot habits & this includes how we perceive ourself/the world around us.

It's why people are having amazing, life saving, results from microdosing with psilocybin mushrooms because they also shut down the DMN network.

Anyhow, I can't find anything that discusses lisuride & the DMN, anyone have any leads?
I just discovered this and it is absolutely fascinating. I don't have access to microdose LSD and don't like the serotonin surge from even microdosing psilocybin. I do, however, have some lisuride from Idealabs. I have a long story of medication induced brain injury and trauma from that. I am going to try this and report back. Thanks!

Gipzy2u

W
I hope it works well for you!

I'm all geared up for microdosing with psilocybin as well as amanitas because I'm very interested in how it actually interacts with the gaba receptors versus serotonin.

But have been pleasantly surprised by the luseride!
Where do you buy the luseride?

Frankdee20

ive had many experiences tripping balls on acid or mushrooms where i loop the same thought over and over and it feels like im literally in hell. colloquially wed call this looping, and it wasnt until id decide to have a new thought that it would stop. its weird, its like id have to be brave to have a new thought, like something about thinking the same thing over and over made me feel safe within my fear, and then when id do the thing that broke the cycle itd completely alleviate me from that hell i was stuck in. when i first started with hallucinogens i was very young and often the thoughts that were very groundbreaking to me were things that are very simple and "duh" to other people like "omg i need to eat healthy" or "wow, i should really be nicer to my mom" or simple but enormous things like that. As i got older and continue to trip they get more and more complex and would relate more to the way i view reality and stuff. is this the DMN repression youre talking about?
For me, a bad LSD trip entailed being stuck in that loop, with rumination. I’m not sure if that’s what most describe as a bad trip. The trip started great, laughing, and free flowing thoughts, and then ***t….I hit a wall of fear, whereby I thought to myself how powerful this drug must be to make one laugh incessantly at everything, and then ***t….That’s when I thought I would be under such power and influence and never come down. For the next ten hours, I remained stuck like that. I wonder if this has to do with serotonin, since the OCD drugs are SSRI and low serotonin is linked to rigid thinking according to DR Amen. Also, I had a very similar freak out experience with 5 hydroxytryptophan many years later. Maybe I simply have overactive 5HT2A genes, that lead to neuroticism, and LSD does activate this receptor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom