Dose And Cycle For Taking DHEA For DHT Increase?

dq139

I was just wondering how a 27 year old man should dose and cycle DHEA for DHT increase and not have it turn into estrogen?....I want to be able to cycle the supplement so that I don't get any hormonal dependency to it. ..I want to try it out because I play a lot of sports like basketball and football and I feel like I haven't been feeling as aggressive in sports and lifting weights as I used to. So im looking for different ways to raise DHT,

I have heard that D Aspartic Acid increases DHT but can also turn into estrogen.

Dobbler

According to RP and Haidut 15 mg of DHEA daily is safe and goes mostly to T/DHT route. Taking some pregnenolone or progesterone with it makes it even more potent and blocks estrogen even more. With pregnenolone you can go pretty high , but starting with something like 50 mg is good. I havent used progesterone but 1:3 DHEA/Prog is mentioned here being good ratio to start with.

anniejohnson

I thought Peat would say that 5 mg is safe. I think 15 is the amount produced by a healthy young man? I'm tired and don't want to look it up. I believe that aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, and pregnenolone will help keep it from converting to estrogen. I believe the pulse and temperatures should be good before trying this. People on the internet take 50 mg DHEA.

japanesedude

topical route has lessor chance to aromatize and has higher chance to convert into DHT
However,I can not prefer the oral route even at lower doses ~5mg. always gave me irritability and itchy nipple.

ddjd

in the recent haidut and Danny Roddy podcast they discuss 15mg progesterone with 5mg DHEA, 3 times a day, as a complete replacement for testosterone replacement therapy

OP
D

dq139

Interesting. What is a good dhea supplement to take? And where do u get aromasin?

japanesedude

dude,aromasin is great but I'm not sure you can take it without having digestive problem or gut pain.

japanesedude

STvL3rn.jpg

nah I used pfizer brand tablets

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals