Dosages Of Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine, And Biotin

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac some interesting teories from PhoenixRising forum:

From my working with B2, I've seen that the other B vitamins rely on B2 to be activated or converted or used correctly. So by taking the B complex and juicing which concentrates nutrients you kept slowly depleting your storage locations of B2

The other bad thing about taking a complex is that you can absorb the several thousands of % of the other B's they put in them. But you can only absorb a fraction of the B2 so the complex itself is unbalanced.

Regarding a B complex. There are way too many of the B's you don't store in your body, that are contained in a complex. And by taking all of them, as soon as they are absorbed, B2 activates them so that lowers the B2. Then the body realizes you don't need that quantity of them and you urinate them away. So you do not get any benefit of additional B's that aren't stored and you only tax the B2 storage locations in your body.

You also require B2, usable B6 and usable iron to create niacin from tryptophan. In the energy cycle, you require many reactions that require niacin, so again you can see adequate B2 is required to run the reaction because it is needed to convert B6 and produce niacin and convert folic acid to its usable form as well as allow absorption of B12 all needed in the citric acid cycle. You also need B12 to recycle Folic Acid. You also require the usable form of FA to convert choline to its usable form, which allows the liver to store manganese and the citric acid cycle to use choline.

Vitamin B2 status is strongly affected by intake of vitamin B1. Adequate supplies of vitamin B1 can help increase levels of vitamin B2. However, very high levels of vitamin B1 intake can increase the loss of vitamin B2 in the urine. Other nutrients, especially iron, zinc, folate, vitamin B3 and vitamin B12 are not fully available in the body without adequate supplies of riboflavin.

Studies show that niacin deficiency can be caused by riboflavin deficiency. Much of your niacin, over 30% is formed from the amino acid tryptophan (found in high quantity in dairy), B2, B6 and iron. Niacin deficiency causes the mucus membranes of the body to become blackened, which reverses with correction of the deficiency - whether from niacin or a combination of the other factors.
Thank you for collecting those! The angelord in question has increased needs for riboflavin which can be caused by excess iron for example. Perhaps it's not an issue of conversion, but an issue of depletion; so I don't know how taking a supplement that includes all of them could make things worse. Is it harder to absorb than the others?
Regarding niacin, if you have problems synthesizing it from tryptophan, there's no need to rely on the conversion; you can just reduce the tryptophan intake and increase the intake of niacin-rich foods or supplement it.
Nutritional Aspect of Tryptophan Metabolism
You can make up for 10mg or less of decreased niacin with no problems, the greater problem is what is happening to tryptophan instead.

Last edited:

GAF

I have taken B2 daily from 250mg to 900mg per day since about July 20th.

By far and away, the best thing I have ever done. I am thinking of upping the dose and taking every couple hours.

Anyone with any connective tissue disorder might want to try B2 in high doses.

In order to "feel" B2, one must engage in some sort of physical activity that wears them out or hurts after a short while. If one needs the supplemental B2, you will notice a significant increase in stamina and extended time before the pain sets in and you have to stop.

It's a simple test. If you notice nothing, then high dose B2 supps are probably not needed. So, take some high doses for a week, then clean out your garage or load up all your stuff in a truck and move to Minnesota.

This is a great article...

https://www.dsm.com/markets/anh/en_US/Compendium/swine/riboflavin.htm

Here is a picture from the above article for anyone who thinks they don't need plenty of B2 and especially pregnant and nursing mothers and anyone over 55.

Attachments

• 1415201141619.jpg
    1415201141619.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 126

Antonello

Thank you for collecting those! The angelord in question has increased needs for riboflavin which can be caused by excess iron for example. Perhaps it's not an issue of conversion, but an issue of depletion; so I don't know how taking a supplement that includes all of them could make things worse. Is it harder to absorb than the others?
Regarding niacin, if you have problems synthesizing it from tryptophan, there's no need to rely on the conversion; you can just reduce the tryptophan intake and increase the intake of niacin-rich foods or supplement it.
Nutritional Aspect of Tryptophan Metabolism
You can make up for 10mg or less of decreased niacin with no problems, the greater problem is what is happening to tryptophan instead.
I guess she mean we cannot activate lots of process without enough riboflavin so maybe replenish the body with extra supplementation is required, they were also talking about the connection between riboflavin and MTHFR well explained in this study
Riboflavin and Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase - Madame Curie Bioscience Database - NCBI Bookshelf

GAF

I made a statement above about connective tissue and riboflavin. Footnote 13 in the article referenced above is interesting. See attached.

I think one might extrapolate that if skin collagen fails to mature neither does the collagen in your knees, hips and so on throughout the body.

Attachments

• 699af82c74b74ffa73fb1ebe70621d637707.pdf
    248.4 KB · Views: 72

Antonello

I made a statement above about connective tissue and riboflavin. Footnote 13 in the article referenced above is interesting. See attached.

I think one might extrapolate that if skin collagen fails to mature neither does the collagen in your knees, hips and so on throughout the body.
Pyridoxine is converted in the usable form by riboflavin so very interesting, I began to realize I might be deficient in b2 all my life.
Btw I’m using a r5p supplement 25x2 a day almost a week on it and I’m starting to have some skin rush and mucus coming out.
Have you experienced detox symptoms from your b2 experiment?

GAF

I can't say that I experienced any detox symptoms that I can tie to the B2.

I think what happened was that sometime from in the womb or during early life, I was B2 deficient for a rather long period, and so, my connective tissue/collagen failed to mature properly. Then, throughout life, I probably received a standard dietary amount of B2, but that was insufficient to repair whatever went wrong during the deficiency period. My "normal" B2 intake was probably only enough to maintain the immature development. Your article also references a 10% of the population that has some sort of genetic or cellular uptake issue. Could be in my case that I got double whammied and that may be what causes issues like Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

But, I am speaking about connective tissue failures only because that is one of the things that happened to me. I would be interested to know what issues you have that you tie to a B2 deficiency. I think a B2 deficiency results in a entire cascade of problems, not just connective tissue issues. I like that swine article because it shows that very clearly.

Antonello

@GAF Well I’m 27 and my health status is in danger probably due to more deficiencies, I became to realize there was somenthing wrong during my puberty as I haven’t fully developed so my skeletal muscles system is very weak and on top of that I was diagnosed with a mthfr gene defect that as you know its connect to riboflavin deficiency.
I’ve tried most of the supplements out there and I ended up stress more my body and make it worse so this riboflavin deficiency make a lot of sense to me.

GAF

@GAF Well I’m 27 and my health status is in danger probably due to more deficiencies, I became to realize there was somenthing wrong during my puberty as I haven’t fully developed so my skeletal muscles system is very weak and on top of that I was diagnosed with a mthfr gene defect that as you know its connect to riboflavin deficiency.
I’ve tried most of the supplements out there and I ended up stress more my body and make it worse so this riboflavin deficiency make a lot of sense to me.

I feel your pain. Been there - in my own way. I wish I knew this at 27 instead of 61. Would've saved me a lot a pain. I tried a jillion things too and had made progress, but it wasn't until that 250mg yellow capsule hit my mouth that I could begin to feel like I might become "normal" someday and actually be able to take a nice walk thru the park and enjoy it.

Anyway, you are lucky. Embark on powering up your body. B2 plus RP and RPF and you have nearly everything you need to know. It all goes back to fundamentals. The B2 is a fundamental and then add the other fundamental vitamins and minerals and the androgens and Vit D and the take control of the other hormones like thyroid and cortisol and serotonin and plenty of fruit and good food and there is no reason you cannot correct whatever went wrong. Have no fear. Get mad and get even and don't quit.

Antonello

I feel your pain. Been there - in my own way. I wish I knew this at 27 instead of 61. Would've saved me a lot a pain. I tried a jillion things too and had made progress, but it wasn't until that 250mg yellow capsule hit my mouth that I could begin to feel like I might become "normal" someday and actually be able to take a nice walk thru the park and enjoy it.

Anyway, you are lucky. Embark on powering up your body. B2 plus RP and RPF and you have nearly everything you need to know. It all goes back to fundamentals. The B2 is a fundamental and then add the other fundamental vitamins and minerals and the androgens and Vit D and the take control of the other hormones like thyroid and cortisol and serotonin and plenty of fruit and good food and there is no reason you cannot correct whatever went wrong. Have no fear. Get mad and get even and don't quit.
thanks for your support mate.
this forum is amazing and I'm learning somenthing new every day :) unfortunately at the beginning of my path with peat I started immediately with the androgens and they ****88 me up because my body wasn't ready. As you said first of all the fundamentals!

GAF

yes...been there, done that. Problem is, it takes androgens to build muscle too. Body needs it all to work. All it takes is one missing ingredient to slow the train. nothing to do but experiment and believe but not be timid or afraid to change up the program.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals