Dopamine = Very Male Energy. Cortisol/serotonin = Female

baccheion

none on hand unfortunately, its been a while. googling for birth control and partner preferences may yield some results. if i remember correctly it was basically stated that women on the pill tend to prefer „safer“ and genetically more similar men , as if they were pregnant. thats on top of what estrogens and progestins do to the body as a whole
Women are seeking someone to take care of the child after ovulation. The hormone profile = lower testosterone + lower estrogen (preferably + lower cortisol). Similar to the profile pushed toward by progesterone, the hormone elevated during that time.

Jib

I made some observations about women friends on birth control too. It's pretty scary to think about. Can you link me to some resources?

My ex girlfriend was never the same after she started taking birth control. Sexual attraction/initiation with me also nearly completely declined. She had been all over me for years before that. Thinking about it now, I think that might've been the death knell. Seriously. It's that bad.

It's pretty maddening just because it gets swept under the rug, as if it has no consequences at all. And so many women are on it. It's toxic.

Brandin

I know some people will say I'm reading too much into this, but after years of experimentation with different supplements, I can say for certainty that those supplements that have strong dopamine raising effects make me much more amiable to other men and actually make me very unattractive to females (both in a sexual and non-sexual way). Without supplements, I naturally get on better with females (in just a friendship sense) as well as very non-alpha Male men so its very noticeable when I take dopaminergic substances and women i normally get on with distance themselves from me and very masculine/alpha men are much more interested in interacting with me.

Conversely, everything that increases serotonin/cortisol enhances my natural bonding ability with females (both sexual + non-sexual) and makes women and more "feminine men", very comfortable around me.

On top of this, reducing dopamine and increasing cortisol/ serotonin definitely makes the macho/ alpha male men completely uninterested in interacting with me.

I understand we each have very subtle and different biochemistry however at least for me this definitely stands true.

Dopamine = very strong male bonding energy (with macho/alpha men)

would be interesting to hear any other experiences
I agree. Estrogen make you care what other people think of you/getting others to like you, but not care about others. Androgens make you not care what other people think of you, but makes you care about others. Serotonin lowers empathy, dopamine raises empathy. To not value caring and value seeming to care will make you more feminine and with other words more understanding of atleast the avarage female in 2021. Otherways to understand females tho. Ruining your life and health aint one of them. Better if your girlfriend increases dopamine, lowers serotonin, estrogen and stress to become more on that "wavelength" of behaviour and mindset that you are on. Increases relationship quality alot. If I on the otherhand did the opposite and lowered my state to her old state we would have had horrible relationship quality. Glad she listened to my health tips...

Brandin

Women are seeking someone to take care of the child after ovulation. The hormone profile = lower testosterone + lower estrogen (preferably + lower cortisol). Similar to the profile pushed toward by progesterone, the hormone elevated during that time.
This doesnt make sense. High androgen, lower estrogen man is who could take care of kids the best. Also as I see it mens total progesteronic effect in the body is higher with higher androgens? Think haidut talked or posted once that dht has progesterone like effects? If a man then has slightly less progesteron than avarage female and high af dht that also give progesteron like effects, shouldnt that man have simillar effects as really high progesteron but also other beneficial effects from the dht?

baccheion

This doesnt make sense. High androgen, lower estrogen man is who could take care of kids the best. Also as I see it mens total progesteronic effect in the body is higher with higher androgens? Think haidut talked or posted once that dht has progesterone like effects? If a man then has slightly less progesteron than avarage female and high af dht that also give progesteron like effects, shouldnt that man have simillar effects as really high progesteron but also other beneficial effects from the dht?
Why would higher androgenicity:estrogenicity do best? Wouldn't they be too self-centered and impatient? Patience seems associated with GABA, a neurotransmitter that increases stress resiliency and appears the cornerstone of raising children.

aniepodam

This doesnt make sense. High androgen, lower estrogen man is who could take care of kids the best.
Only if you stay with the family. Higher androgens = more risky behaviours (could lead to addiction, injury or death), more attractive to other females and higher chance youre gonna pursuit other females. There is a reason why T levels drop when youre becoming a father.

Greg says

There is an interesting video on YouTube with Broda Barnes saying low thyroid people attract other low thyroid people, and this is generational.

Brandin

Why would higher androgenicity:estrogenicity do best? Wouldn't they be too self-centered and impatient? Patience seems associated with GABA, a neurotransmitter that increases stress resiliency and appears the cornerstone of raising children.
Self centered no. Its a illusion since you dont care about not seeming self centered. Society claims its bad so high estrogen:androgen cares about not seeming self centered. Infact high af serotonin people who dont care about others act like they arent self cebtered in many social situations. High dopamine people can seem more self centered aswell since nothing is filtering their actions.

Brandin

Only if you stay with the family. Higher androgens = more risky behaviours (could lead to addiction, injury or death), more attractive to other females and higher chance youre gonna pursuit other females. There is a reason why T levels drop when youre becoming a father.
Yes its true that higher androgen+dopamine with lowestrogen+serotonin will take more risks when it comes to getting recources but that can also be a plus for the family if he survives. I am reffering to men doing risky things in nature in history wich led to more recources gained. In my opinion that seems like a tradeoff:
More recources flowing in but higher probabillity of the flow stopping completely compared to - Less recources flowing in but also less probabillity that the flow stops. Seems simillarly good.

Brandin

Yes its true that higher androgen+dopamine with lowestrogen+serotonin will take more risks when it comes to getting recources but that can also be a plus for the family if he survives. I am reffering to men doing risky things in nature in history wich led to more recources gained. In my opinion that seems like a tradeoff:
More recources flowing in but higher probabillity of the flow stopping completely compared to - Less recources flowing in but also less probabillity that the flow stops. Seems simillar
There is an interesting video on YouTube with Broda Barnes saying low thyroid people attract other low thyroid people, and this is generational.
huh weird then that my thyroid is good but that I am attracted to really pear shaped women lol. Their high exposure to enviromental estrogens should have made their thyroid tanked to the bottom. Altough its true that I developed my attraction to that bodytype when I was in worse health. Maybe the preference just stayed after I fixed my health??

Brandin

Also dht increases gaba alot man. If we talking high androgens they are gonna have less cortisol and high gaba if in good health. This I assumed they would be if the state they are in is low serotonin and estrogen. High serotonin + low gaba + low dopamine should make you less motivated and driven to get recources and also less patient.

Brandin

My ex girlfriend was never the same after she started taking birth control. Sexual attraction/initiation with me also nearly completely declined. She had been all over me for years before that. Thinking about it now, I think that might've been the death knell. Seriously. It's that bad.

It's pretty maddening just because it gets swept under the rug, as if it has no consequences at all. And so many women are on it. It's toxic.
Yes its ****88 up as hell. The birth controls with a bunch of strong estrogens in them disgust me the most that its still legal. The once claiming to be containing progesteron still suck cause its synthetic and has different effects yes?? I am not sure about the latter of the text I wrote please correct me.

redsun

huh weird then that my thyroid is good but that I am attracted to really pear shaped women lol. Their high enviromental estrogeb should have made their thyroid tanked to the bottom. Altough its true that I developed my attraction to that bodytype when I was in worse health. Maybe the preference just stayed after I fixed my health??
Pear-shaped women is the healthiest body type which means the thyroid is also good. Women need highish estrogen levels, thats just how it is. They are very dependent on estrogen for quality of life. Women with low estrogen are lifeless and dull.

baccheion

Also dht increases gaba alot man. If we talking high androgens they are gonna have less cortisol and high gaba if in good health. This I assumed they would be if the state they are in is low serotonin and estrogen. High serotonin + low gaba + low dopamine should make you less motivated and driven to get recources and also less patient.
I mentioned lower testosterone and lower estrogen. Cortisol can lean to such a state. Same with higher SHBG. Same with progesterone. Same with DHT (maybe what's pointed toward with the "+ lower cortisol" preferred).

The provider male would be higher GABA. The lower dopamine associated would increase passivity. Provider male is also associated with lower libido. A woman's dream in a way, given that he is simply a paycheck/resource at that point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals