Dopamine = Very Male Energy. Cortisol/serotonin = Female

ddjd

I know some people will say I'm reading too much into this, but after years of experimentation with different supplements, I can say for certainty that those supplements that have strong dopamine raising effects make me much more amiable to other men and actually make me very unattractive to females (both in a sexual and non-sexual way). Without supplements, I naturally get on better with females (in just a friendship sense) as well as very non-alpha Male men so its very noticeable when I take dopaminergic substances and women i normally get on with distance themselves from me and very masculine/alpha men are much more interested in interacting with me.

Conversely, everything that increases serotonin/cortisol enhances my natural bonding ability with females (both sexual + non-sexual) and makes women and more "feminine men", very comfortable around me.

On top of this, reducing dopamine and increasing cortisol/ serotonin definitely makes the macho/ alpha male men completely uninterested in interacting with me.

I understand we each have very subtle and different biochemistry however at least for me this definitely stands true.

Dopamine = very strong male bonding energy (with macho/alpha men)

would be interesting to hear any other experiences

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

This makes no sense. Remember that the more high value females perceive you, the more they become intimidated by you. So they show less signs of interest, when in fact they are more attracted to you. But they are intimidated by you.
This is why some guys who lift and get big suddenly notice a decrease in IOIs from women, at least that is what they think. When in fact, it's the opposite.

Also remember that female agreeableness towards men does not indicate attraction. They are generally more agreeable towards low-status males or provider types. I believe this is what you're experiencing.

Serotonin = more driven by emotions, more relatable to females, but not on a sexual level. More provider traits = easier bonding.
Feminine men are more comfortable around you because you yourself become more feminine / agreeable , so to speak.

Dutchie

This makes no sense. Remember that the more high value females perceive you, the more they become intimidated by you. So they show less signs of interest, when in fact they are more attracted to you. But they are intimidated by you.
This is why some guys who lift and get big suddenly notice a decrease in IOIs from women, at least that is what they think. When in fact, it's the opposite.

Sorry...but I only can :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: about this gross generalization.

milkboi

I generally agree with dopamine = masculinity. That has been my experience too. But why the hell would being more masculine diminish attraction from females? That is definitely not my experience and also doesn’t seem to make logical sense.

redsun

I know some people will say i'm reading too much into this, but after years of experimentation with different supplements, I can say for certainty that those supplements that have strong dopamine raising effects make me much more amiable to other men and actually make me very unattractive to females (both in a sexual and non sexual way). I naturally get on better with females (in just a friendship sense) as well as very non-alpha Male men so its very noticable when i take dopaminergic substances and women i normally get on with distance themselves from me and very masculine/alpha men are much more interested in interacting with me.

Conversely, everything that increases serotonin/cortisol enhances my natural bonding ability with females (both sexual + non sexual) and makes women and more "feminine men", very comfortable around me. on top of this, reducing dopamine and increasing cortisol/ serotonin definitely makes the macho/ alpha male men completely uninterested in interacting with me.

I understand we each have very subtle and different biochemistry however at least for me this definitely stands true. Dopamine = very strong male bonding energy (with macho/alpha men)

would be interesting to hear any other experiences

I have taken selenium as selenomethionine to see how it affects T3. Theoretically taking it should raise T3 (some, maybe not a lot). Anyway whenever I take selenium, everyone and I mean everyone around me is more talkative and wants to communicate with me more, even family and friends. I go in public to the store or the gym and people just make random conversations. I never have these annoying interactions if I dont take selenium.

Comparable in a way to the experiences I got from taking T3. And yes also women are more "receptive" or "open" to me as well. I dont think the amount of fear a women has of you affects attraction (positively or negatively) but it definitely affects perceived receptiveness and makes them as well as people in general more honest.

Macho men aren't just dopaminergic, they are adrenalized (which plays a role in masculinity). High adrenaline from lots of exercise, strict dieting with super high protein diets is like the opposite of dopamine. Also high stress jobs and work hours, same thing. Doesnt mean they cant also have good dopamine levels.

And is the exact opposite of taking selenium (at least for me) which is probably raising T3 and thus this T3 raises dopamine, histamine, oxytocin, etc... T3 is a clear dopaminergic substance. I have not tried actual dopaminergic drugs like bromocriptine so I would imagine artificial things like that might create a different effect compared to T3 (which is synthetic but works on more "natural" mechanisms) but its due to increased fear and reduced receptiveness from women by another mechanism (not dopamine).

Tarmander

good personal experience share.

I notice similar things although not in the same way...but that sense of sometimes people wanting to be around you and sometimes them not is so right on...not sure it is about dopamine though for me

@redsun has a good story too.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

It gave me excessive sex drive, libido. Without 3-4 orgasms a day I can't relax.
i'm not talking about your personal sex drive. Im talking about how dopamine affects interaction socially/ likeability with males and females. completely seperate from sex drive and libido

Ableton

I have been low dopamine for a couple of years now (not been doing much) and my exes perceived me as very masculine, because I have a square jaw and a manly physique, and also because of some character traits I guess
But those character traits are not dopaminic, I can assure you of that

D

Deleted member 5487

Alpha Chimpanzees are found to have the high dopamine levels and the lowest cortisol levels.

You can try and "change" your nuerochemistry with supplements/coffee/low trytophan diets. But this is about 90% genetic and situational behavior.

1) 6'4 25 years old with a lifetime of early childhood success=Dopamine level 1000% and zero cortisol as he quickly climbs the corporate ladder.

2) 5'5 and ugly and takes cyprohetadine to lower sertonin and cortisol= May feel good temporary but not fooling anyone or even his body as it quickly dowregulates the receptors.

Ableton

Alpha Chimpanzees are found to have the high dopamine levels and the lowest cortisol levels.

You can try and "change" your nuerochemistry with supplements/coffee/low trytophan diets. But this is about 90% genetic and situational behavior.

1) 6'4 25 years old with a lifetime of early childhood success=Dopamine level 1000% and zero cortisol as he quickly climbs the corporate ladder.

2) 5'5 and ugly and takes cyprohetadine to lower sertonin and cortisol= May feel good temporary but not fooling anyone or even his body as it quickly dowregulates the receptors.
brutal

baccheion

Depends on the time of the month.

During ovulation (higher estrogen and testosterone), women are attracted to alphas (higher testosterone and ...). After ovulation (higher progesterone), women are attracted to "effeminate males" (lower testosterone, lower estrogen, and preferably lower cortisol). During bleeding and until ovulation starts again (higher estrogen), women are attracted to feminine faces (I'm assuming higher estrogen)..

Phenibut, the main in the "get laid" stack, is associated with GABA. Seems progesterone-like in a way, leading me to believe attraction is increased among women that are post ovulation (ie, seeking someone to take care of the child)..

Ableton

Depends on the time of the month.

During ovulation (higher estrogen and testosterone), women are attracted to alphas (higher testosterone and ...). After ovulation (higher progesterone), women are attracted to "effeminate males" (lower testosterone, lower estrogen, and preferably lower cortisol). During bleeding and until ovulation starts again (higher estrogen), women are attracted to feminine faces (I'm assuming higher estrogen)..

Phenibut, the main in the "get laid" stack, is associated with GABA. Seems progesterone-like in a way, leading me to believe attraction is increased among women that are post ovulation (ie, seeking someone to take care of the child)..

women are always attracted to alphas
they are not always in the position to pursue this though (age, child, etc)

baccheion

women are always attracted to alphas
they are not always in the position to pursue this though (age, child, etc)
On a neurotransmitter level, like is attracted to like. Dopamine to dopamine (testosterone), GABA to GABA, etc..

Ableton

On a neurotransmitter level, like is attracted to like. Dopamine to dopamine (testosterone), GABA to GABA, etc..
so post ovulation women would rather **** with low t males? or rather have a monogamous relationship?
lets say they are in a relationship
if they cheat, do they cheat with a higher or lower t male than the father of their child?
this is attraction
not who they choose to take care of the child

Estradiol

i'm not talking about your personal sex drive. Im talking about how dopamine affects interaction socially/ likeability with males and females. completely seperate from sex drive and libido

If you read my first i already said it doesn't make sense. So that means it doesn't change anything about interaction with males or females.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals