Dopamine, Searatonin And My Meds

I have some questions.

I'm taking gabapentin, effexor and cyproheptadine....I'm hoping the cyproheptadine can cancel out any excess searatonin from the effexor. I don't know of any opinions on gabapentin. I am interested in abilify (I have mild tourettes syndrome)..because it blocks some receptors I want blocked they prescribed me Lisinopril for mild hypertension...but I'm going to try Losartin instead..I was thinking maybe Wellbutrin would be better than effexor but effexor seems to give me energy and help with pain.....any tips or ideas ? Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have some questions.

I'm taking gabapentin, effexor and cyproheptadine....I'm hoping the cyproheptadine can cancel out any excess searatonin from the effexor. I don't know of any opinions on gabapentin. I am interested in abilify (I have mild tourettes syndrome)..because it blocks some receptors I want blocked they prescribed me Lisinopril for mild hypertension...but I'm going to try Losartin instead..I was thinking maybe Wellbutrin would be better than effexor but effexor seems to give me energy and help with pain.....any tips or ideas ? Thanks
What conditions do you have, besides mild hypertension and tourette syndrome?
What symptoms do you experience?

OP
B
What conditions do you have, besides mild hypertension and tourette syndrome?
What symptoms do you experience?

Basically depression and stress...I'm in Seattle and I've recently become homeless, unemployed, and I began drinking too much alcohol. I've also got arthritis in most of my joints. Basically Im stressed and depressed my father is developing dementia, my children live in Costa Rica, where I have property, but I just don't have the resources to go back right away, I don't want to sign a lease here, so I'm in a very stressful situation staying in a homeless shelter, and because of the coronavirus everything is closed so it's not a great time to be looking for work ...It's also frustrating because I can't always eat the way I would prefer and have had to really make a huge effort to avoid eating things that aren't good food but is free....so it's basically stress, depression, and chronic pain...but things are improving as far as my health and outlook, since I started strictly to "eat like Peat"...and since I started taking cyproheptadine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals