Dopamine how to increase it

Inaut

Yeah I've read this before. You're trying to compare what ray is primarily saying
about LSD to what I'm saying about psilocybin which is an entirely different drug that bonds to different receptors in the brain (something he kinda just doesn't touch on)

There's a lot of talk about jumping serotonin levels on basically any microdosing forum you visit. People are even measuring/sharing how they know when they've successfully raise their levels...

They essentially talk about psilocybin bonding to serotonin receptors which rapidly increases the density of receptors and then when your high wears off you are able to uptake your serotonin more efficiently.

Psilocybin is a new green washed SSRI.

That's why I am buying up all the stock I can I'm the TWENTY PLUS companies that are already in phase 2-3 of FDA backed research.

Do I think it will help some people? Sure.

Do I think people are suspectable to thinking because it's a plant (mushroom in this case) that can make us feel great in the afterglow for a time that it's solving out issues? Yep.

A Single Dose of Psilocybin Increases Synaptic Density and Decreases 5-HT2A Receptor Density in the Pig Brain

More heightened 5HT info, dose specific: Effect of psilocin on extracellular dopamine and serotonin levels in the mesoaccumbens and mesocortical pathway in awake rats - PubMed
What stocks are you looking at @I'm.No.One ? Canadian or American companies? PM me if you don't mind.

mostlylurking

. I've been on SSRIs for years. Now off them but suffer pssd . What can I take to boost my dopamine..there must be something . I tried l dopa tried it for a few days and nothing ... I tried maccuna pruriens but again nothing .... Please anything . Don't suggest food and exercise and stopping using phone. I've tired it all.
Thiamine:

I think it would be worth your time to research thiamine. It is used by the brain to reduce the level of serotonin. See this: Effect of thiamine deficiency on brain serotonin turnover - PubMed
and this:

OP
N

Nippy

Thiamine:

I think it would be worth your time to research thiamine. It is used by the brain to reduce the level of serotonin. See this: Effect of thiamine deficiency on brain serotonin turnover - PubMed
and this:
Thanks so much. I'll look at that

mostlylurking

Thanks so much. I'll look at that
You're welcome. I found the thiamine videos at EO Nutrition on youtube very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFqXidfUsI0vm73xsBMIQdQ
also the articles by Dr. Derrick Lonsdale posted on HormonesMatter.com: You searched for Dr Derrick Lonsdale - Hormones Matter

I reacted badly to the TTFD thiamine (I had low glutathione, got a headache) so I wound up following the advice of Dr. Costantini and use thiamine hcl instead: HDT Therapy

I was on Synthroid for several years, then 5-htp for 9 years. My problems resolved via high dose thiamine hcl.

OP
N

Nippy

You're welcome. I found the thiamine videos at EO Nutrition on youtube very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFqXidfUsI0vm73xsBMIQdQ
also the articles by Dr. Derrick Lonsdale posted on HormonesMatter.com: You searched for Dr Derrick Lonsdale - Hormones Matter

I reacted badly to the TTFD thiamine (I had low glutathione, got a headache) so I wound up following the advice of Dr. Costantini and use thiamine hcl instead: HDT Therapy

I was on Synthroid for several years, then 5-htp for 9 years. My problems resolved via high dose thiamine hcl.
Thank you. My issue is pssd . Might this help with my libido ?Libido is supposed to be linked to dopamine

Healthseeker

I jumped off the high rocks at the lake today. It was fun i think it increased my dopamine

jet9

4000 is nothing at 1 pm. Because your oxidation rate is highest at 1pm everyday. It'll help in the long run the dopamine issue since you with metabolize it
Which foods at 1pm? Any? Meat? Fruits? Potatoes?