Dopamine/Focus Enhancement Recommendations

stressucks

I'm still on my inosine experiment.
I did maybe about 800mg of inosine powder before aikido training this evening.

I had a very distinct LACK of breathlessness. Like, "why aren't I bent over sucking air?" ??????
Also noted was I felt content, mildly happy and fearless during the whole class. I even got a bit injured (yucky elbow lock) and that didn't mess with my head. I didn't stay in that moment. Feels fine now.

Caveat: have also just finished a course of antibiotics.
I did 10 drops of Diamant and 4 drops Pansterone earlier in the day.

Where do you buy the inosine?

ddjd

@haidut

That's remarkable; 97% adrenaline is ridiculous. I have some inosine, but I haven't taken that much. It feels a bit like l-theanine, but a little less effective for sedation. It seems to drop blood sugar and make my feet cold (in line with it's anti-adrenaline effects.)
Childhood and adolescent trauma probably. Chronically high serotonin and adrenaline.

dave i dont quite understand your comment here. adrenaline is a vaso constrictor so high adrenaline is associated with cold hands and feet. you're saying you get cold feet after taking inosine, something which is known to lower adrenaline?

DaveFoster

dave i dont quite understand your comment here. adrenaline is a vaso constrictor so high adrenaline is associated with cold hands and feet. you're saying you get cold feet after taking inosine, something which is known to lower adrenaline?
I was just reporting my experience with it. It's just an anecdote; it could yield a paradoxically increased sympathetic response from a drop in blood sugar. After consuming carbohydrate, it does seem to lower my heart rate.

tomisonbottom

For dopamine I take tyrosine/phenylalanine copper with progesterone... Gives focus and motivation

What are the particular reasons for that combo? Is that just something you've experimented with? Haven't heard of many people taking copper on here

TubZy

I would agree with all of those. What brand/source of nicotine do you typically use?

Vape or the nicorette gum from Walgreens/CVS. The gum is much more potent than vaping IMO.

I was using it daily until I switched to lisuride so just using lisuride for time being.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Vape or the nicorette gum from Walgreens/CVS. The gum is much more potent than vaping IMO.

I was using it daily until I switched to lisuride so just using lisuride for time being.

Yeah, lisuride is the real deal. Annoying libido on it. Good problem to have but it has been by far the most noticeable in that department for me.

ddjd

Inosine directly destroys adrenaline. Thought I'd share it given how few supplements are out there that can do that.
http://www.jbc.org/content/241/20/4781.full.pdf
"...Increased destruction of epinephrine was observed, as shown in Table VII, with the following compounds: hypoxanthine, purine, adenosine, inosine, 5’-AMP, 5’-IMP, and RNA."

Inosine in concentrations of 50mcg/ml (185 uM/L) lowered adrenaline by 97% after 120min! This also led to up to 81% inhbition of adrenaline-stimulated lipolysis. To achieve this concentration, a person would need to ingest about 1g of inosine. It matches well with studied on protective effects of inosine on so many brain and stress-driven conditions, where the commonly used dose is 1g x 3 daily.
So, @Regina this is the study I had in mind when I mentioned inosine.
So taking tyrosine or phenylalanine with inosine at the same time might boost Dopamine and keep Adrenaline low?

DaveFoster

I would agree with all of those. What brand/source of nicotine do you typically use?
MyFreedomSmokes has cheap nicotine liquid that I've diluted and used topically.

Thyroid, pregnenolone, progesterone, caffeine, vitamin E with adequate protein, salt, and particularly sugars (and the regular use of an antibiotic) keep serotonin and estrogen low, which tends to restrain the effects of cortisol.

It's more helpful to look at the expression of the organism as a "natural state," and the occurrence of anxiety, depression, or stress as a deviation from such a state. Ensuring a high metabolic rate will optimize hormonal processes and lower inflammation in the brain, which will allow you to express your impetus.

Pregnenolone, progesterone, vitamin E, antibiotic fibers, CO2 therapy, and salt will all tend to lower anxiety, whereas caffeine, progesterone, and pregnenolone may improve depression, but excessive sedation from progesterone can be an issue. I've personally found pregnenolone the most versatile and helpful for a wide range of situations, but it's often not enough.

haidut

Forum Supporter
So taking tyrosine or phenylalanine with inosine at the same time might boost Dopamine and keep Adrenaline low?

No, as the adrenaline is a downstream metabolite of dopamine. So, destroying it or lowering it may increase the dopamine/adrenalline ratio but probably won't raise dopamine levels directly.

Makrosky

No, as the adrenaline is a downstream metabolite of dopamine. So, destroying it or lowering it may increase the dopamine/adrenalline ratio but probably won't raise dopamine levels directly.
Do you know any possible strategy to force l-tyrosine to be converted into dopamine ? I know taking it in the morning with sunlight helps activate some receptors on the retina that trigger dopamine conversion but that is not enough to prevent a stress response at least in my case. Also taking it with lots of calories help but it's not enough. Any other ideas ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you know any possible strategy to force l-tyrosine to be converted into dopamine ? I know taking it in the morning with sunlight helps activate some receptors on the retina that trigger dopamine conversion but that is not enough to prevent a stress response at least in my case. Also taking it with lots of calories help but it's not enough. Any other ideas ?

Taking tyrosine with BCAA and some vitamin B6, combined with exposure to light should increase dopamine synthesis. At least it should lower serotonin levels and that by itself disinhibits dopamine synthesis.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals