Dopamine/Focus Enhancement Recommendations

GorillaHead

@haidut

That's remarkable; 97% adrenaline is ridiculous. I have some inosine, but I haven't taken that much. It feels a bit like l-theanine, but a little less effective for sedation. It seems to drop blood sugar and make my feet cold (in line with it's anti-adrenaline effects.)
Childhood and adolescent trauma probably. Chronically high serotonin and adrenaline.

Wait i thought adrenaline caused cold feet. Whenever i game in COD i start to get sweaty cold feet

milkboi

Wait i thought adrenaline caused cold feet. Whenever i game in COD i start to get sweaty cold feet

It's interesting, when I play video games and get into a flow state, my face gets really warm, seems to improve blood flow to my brain greatly. Not sure which neurotransmitter this is due to? Also haven't noticed cold extremities after gaming, but I will observe that in the future.

GorillaHead

It's interesting, when I play video games and get into a flow state, my face gets really warm, seems to improve blood flow to my brain greatly. Not sure which neurotransmitter this is due to? Also haven't noticed cold extremities after gaming, but I will observe that in the future.
Lucky its so annoying. It happens every single time 100%. Happening right now as i game. Usually my feet are cold but they dont sweat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals