Dopamine/Erectile enhancement

Sampa

What are some ways to enhance erections modulating dopaminergic pathways with supplements or drugs ?
Unfortunately Apomorphine(uprima) is no longer avaliable.
Pramipexole is very strong but the sides can be awful and worse than benefits.
Any other idea to try on demand or daily?
Thank you

Hans

Forum Supporter
What are some ways to enhance erections modulating dopaminergic pathways with supplements or drugs ?
Unfortunately Apomorphine(uprima) is no longer avaliable.
Pramipexole is very strong but the sides can be awful and worse than benefits.
Any other idea to try on demand or daily?
Thank you
Have you checked your prolactin levels?
Have you tried natural compounds such as mucuna, tribulus, tongkat, etc?

golder

What were your sides with low dose pramipexole and how did they compare to the dopamine agonism from the ergot family (Lisuride, metergoline etc).

OP
S

Sampa

Have you checked your prolactin levels?
Have you tried natural compounds such as mucuna, tribulus, tongkat, etc?
Yes, Prolactin is under control. Low / normal .
In the last years i didn´t try these herbs , can they be used on demand to avoid downregulating D receptors ?

OP
S

Sampa

What were your sides with low dose pramipexole and how did they compare to the dopamine agonism from the ergot family (Lisuride, metergoline etc).
Prami on demand gives me drowsiness, fatigue , insomnia . ( but the erectyle enhancement is kind fabulous , plus the reduction of refractary time)
Ergots sometimes i use caber on fridays , but seems that the body gets used to its effects ( downregulation of D receptors? ) , plus the fibrosis risk , the good thing that it´s side effects free. I don´t have acess to lisuride or metergoline . I´m thinking of trying bromo on demand.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes, Prolactin is under control. Low / normal .
In the last years i didn´t try these herbs , can they be used on demand to avoid downregulating D receptors ?
Yes definitely. I'd start with diet and lifestyle ofc and then use certain on-demand stacks, such as those I discuss in my ED course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals