Don't Forget Methylene Blue And Vitamin C Combo If You Are Sick

GutFeeling

I wonder if methylene blue would be effective against Corona

Also methylene blue can stain tooth fillers permanently so mixing it with vitamin C is the ideal for most people aestethics

CoconutEffect

Hey can y
I wonder if methylene blue would be effective against Corona

Also methylene blue can stain tooth fillers permanently so mixing it with vitamin C is the ideal for most people aestethics
hey I’ve never read of MB teeth staining can you back that up? What sort of dental material does MB stain?

I know there is a thread already, Kordon methylene blue, is it clean enough if needed in case of illness?

people’s thoughts?

GutFeeling

Hey can y
hey I’ve never read of MB teeth staining can you back that up? What sort of dental material does MB stain?

I know there is a thread already, Kordon methylene blue, is it clean enough if needed in case of illness?

people’s thoughts?
It doesn't stain teeth enamel (just a brush and it goes away).

It stain white fillings, those made of BisGma and similars (probably all fillings on the market). And the stain is very strong, I needed to remove my front teeth fillings because of it. I have one stained filling in my back tooth for more than a year and it didn't change, still a very dark blue.
This doesn't happens with very low doses dissolved in water ,when the color is almost invisible, mix with coffee to get additional safety.

I heard that fish are very sensitive to toxins especially inorganics and the amount of methylene blue that they are exposed is enormous and it doesn't harm them so I think it is safe

Inaut

My teeth are becoming very white and I attribute that to MB rinsing once a day.

DHAA is good medicine as is either on their own.

Lee Simeon

I supplement mehylene blue, gonadin, vitamin c, b vitamins, vitamin a, d, e, k, inosine, theanine, iodine, selenium and ocassional zinc, lapodin and taurine. I have a good diet and eat tons of raw garlic and I still get the common cold several times a year. I dont understand, does anybody have any other suggestions?

CoconutEffect

It doesn't stain teeth enamel (just a brush and it goes away).

It stain white fillings, those made of BisGma and similars (probably all fillings on the market). And the stain is very strong, I needed to remove my front teeth fillings because of it. I have one stained filling in my back tooth for more than a year and it didn't change, still a very dark blue.
This doesn't happens with very low doses dissolved in water ,when the color is almost invisible, mix with coffee to get additional safety.

I heard that fish are very sensitive to toxins especially inorganics and the amount of methylene blue that they are exposed is enormous and it doesn't harm them so I think it is safe
thank you!

sweetpeat

I supplement mehylene blue, gonadin, vitamin c, b vitamins, vitamin a, d, e, k, inosine, theanine, iodine, selenium and ocassional zinc, lapodin and taurine. I have a good diet and eat tons of raw garlic and I still get the common cold several times a year. I dont understand, does anybody have any other suggestions?
Whenever I get the slightest hint of a cold coming on, I use a garlic poultice several times a day for a couple of days on my throat and sinus areas. I have successfully staved off a couple of colds and strep throat this way that were in the early stages. I don't know if it would work once the cold has "set in." If you don't mind reeking of garlic then I say give it a shot. I've tried many of the other things mentioned in the forum, but the garlic poultice is the only thing that has worked for me so far.

Lee Simeon

Whenever I get the slightest hint of a cold coming on, I use a garlic poultice several times a day for a couple of days on my throat and sinus areas. I have successfully staved off a couple of colds and strep throat this way that were in the early stages. I don't know if it would work once the cold has "set in." If you don't mind reeking of garlic then I say give it a shot. I've tried many of the other things mentioned in the forum, but the garlic poultice is the only thing that has worked for me so far.
Like mashed garlic inside the nose or am I misrepresenting ??

Inaut

Mashed garlic placed on the foot covered with a sock for 10minutes or until it burns? I’ve heard of this and you bypass GI irritation....

Adrienlcrx

Do u use mb rinsing during just few minutes per day to have the whitening effect @Inaut ?
I search good tip for white teeth ..

sweetpeat

Like mashed garlic inside the nose or am I misrepresenting ??
Yikes! No, I think that would burn too much.

I take a clove or two of raw garlic, mince it, then crush it. Put it inside a folded cloth or paper towel. Then hold it against your skin. It can start to burn after a couple minutes so I move it around to different sides of my throat and sinus areas. You could use it on your chest too if needed. It's only good for about 10-15 minutes before the allicin in the garlic loses potency. I do this several times a day for a couple of days.

Mashed garlic placed on the foot covered with a sock for 10minutes or until it burns? I’ve heard of this and you bypass GI irritation....
Yes, I've heard of this too. I prefer concentrating the garlic directly where I'm having issues, like throat/sinus/chest. I sometimes get GI issues using it orally as you mentioned.

Inaut

@Adrienlcrx yup, I typically put a drop on a shot glass of water and swoosh it around for about 5 minutes. Teeth and gums are stained temporarily for about 20 minutes. After eating or drinking something it’s bacl to normal

Wagner83

Yikes! No, I think that would burn too much.

I take a clove or two of raw garlic, mince it, then crush it. Put it inside a folded cloth or paper towel. Then hold it against your skin. It can start to burn after a couple minutes so I move it around to different sides of my throat and sinus areas. You could use it on your chest too if needed. It's only good for about 10-15 minutes before the allicin in the garlic loses potency. I do this several times a day for a couple of days.

Yes, I've heard of this too. I prefer concentrating the garlic directly where I'm having issues, like throat/sinus/chest. I sometimes get GI issues using it orally as you mentioned.
You remind me I bought garlic essential oil once.

ddjd

put in bicarbonate of soda if you want it to turn blue again

ddjd

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals