Donkey Milk (Equus Asinus) As A Potential Treatment Strategy For Type 2 Diabetes

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Have you tried drinking it ... and what does it taste like? I've tried camel milk (powder + fluid) and did not notice any changes to the BG. Camel milk is said to have natural insulin that survives stomach acids .. . and has much as 31 units of insulin in one liter!

Camel Milk Helps Prevent Diabetes > Defeat Diabetes Foundation
Drink Camel Milk for Diabetes Control - Diabetes Developments

I didn't know this!!

I am definitely going to order some of this camel milk and trial it 2 hours before a workout.

TibRex

I didn't know this!!

I am definitely going to order some of this camel milk and trial it 2 hours before a workout.

If you live in USA, you can buy it from Desert Farms [produced locally, I assume]. Saudi products are very expensive but it costs a fraction of that, if ordered from India [via eBay, for instance] but beware if it comes at very low prices - the powder form can be adulterated with cow milk powder and else. Do keep us informed of your trialing. Anyway, what's your objective for testing it? Have you tried Tribulus terrestis? Some bb are fond of using it, including MCT and Eurycoma longifolia, aka Long Jack.

TibRex

Very cool!

You don't happen to be from Oz as well?

I read that in Oz, one has to queue up for months just to purchase it ... Believe it or not, Saudi countries buy their camels from Oz - it has purer breeds!!

thomas00

nah it's fairly easy to get here at middle eastern grocers and health food stores. Expensive though.

Camels are boss animals

star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back-year-1980-usa-mark-hamill-B7W6K3.jpg

TibRex

nah it's fairly easy to get here at middle eastern grocers and health food stores. Expensive though.

Camels are boss animals

star-wars-episode-v-the-empire-strikes-back-year-1980-usa-mark-hamill-B7W6K3.jpg
LOL, love the photoshopped pic. Thanks for posting it. The undersized reins look more like a sling belt for the camera ... dead giveaway too.