DONALD TRUMP IS A TRAUMATISED MAN

thomas00

Even if Trump is re-elected, he'll be babbling incoherently by the end of the first year of term 2. Nobody can withstand that job without a decent level of health.

I guess he could just start his workdays at 12:00 instead of 11:00am.......

LUH 3417

You're impossible to talk to @pinacolada - and you just double down on all of your preconceptions. Your writing is wrought with emotionality and devoid of logic and citations. The others you're debating with are missing the mark in my view, but just because you write more words or have the final post - I don't think anyone should assume that is 'winning the argument'... You just ended your post with "boo hoo," and you are female. In the context of his forum's endocrinological reductionism, that would mean you likely have much higher estrogen levels than those you're arguing with.

McCarthyism was a sham, yes.
@tygertgr I don't think you've underplayed the CIA's role, but as a people - not an organization. They're full of leftists and globalists, an insane budget, and very close relationship with Israel and Mossad (and similarly globalist, anti-nationalist, anti-religious, pro-materialism organizations).
Back to the original topic at hand: Finding the citation for the electoral college scamming the American public and maintaining a plutocracy should be easy enough for anyone capable of a quick and simple search on election fraud.

Pablo Cruise

Even if Trump is re-elected, he'll be babbling incoherently by the end of the first year of term 2. Nobody can withstand that job without a decent level of health.

I guess he could just start his workdays at 12:00 instead of 11:00am.......

Loook at his way, Trump would be way better than Biden or Obama corruption. Trump might be good for your retirement fund even....Obama, Bush were the establishment good ol useless expressions of real people. Smile while they reach into your wallet.
Oh, Obama was so cool. He gave speeches, spent hundreds of thousands on his tax payer vacations and really worked hard.....on his golf game. What a guy. But he was cool.

LUH 3417

Loook at his way, Trump would be way better than Biden or Obama corruption. Trump might be good for your retirement fund even....Obama, Bush were the establishment good ol useless expressions of real people. Smile while they reach into your wallet.
Oh, Obama was so cool. He gave speeches, spent hundreds of thousands on his tax payer vacations and really worked hard.....on his golf game. What a guy. But he was cool.
Please tell us how trump will help pensions especially if you belong to a union.

Pablo Cruise

Please tell us how trump will help pensions especially if you belong to a union.

Hey guy, I don't know anything about Unions so I would not comment. Trump is good for the stock market. Trump losing would be bad for the stock market. I really think people forget priorities. If you have little money or can't get a job, life is a b****. Prosperity helps everyone live a little better. Peace of mind is worth what? I think I can evaluate social issues a lot better not worrying about day to day living or retirement.....I seem to hear all this wackadoo stuff, billionaires getting tax breaks who actually pay 90% if the taxes, etc. (don't quote me on the actual rate, but near 90%),

LUH 3417

Hey guy, I don't know anything about Unions so I would not comment. Trump is good for the stock market. Trump losing would be bad for the stock market. I really think people forget priorities. If you have little money or can't get a job, life is a b****. Prosperity helps everyone live a little better. Peace of mind is worth what? I think I can evaluate social issues a lot better not worrying about day to day living or retirement.....I seem to hear all this wackadoo stuff, billionaires getting tax breaks who actually pay 90% if the taxes, etc. (don't quote me on the actual rate, but near 90%),
Ok well plenty of people who are not billionaires belong to unions

Dude,they pay all taxes,Money-taxes,all of them.
What you dont get:Money is doing nothing.no thing.
Workers are working.Billionaires are doing nothing.They let others work.
Take more micronutrients dude.You surely are a good dude,but you have to work on your game.

sladerunner69

I suppose it is through sheer benevolence that they happen to lose trillions of dollars. Can only happen to the good guys!

Follow the Money: The Complex Case of the Government's "Missing" Trillions | Mysterious Universe

More than likely this is just bad accounting. Most government bureaus have very little accountability and can't help but be crooked and cook the books in such a context. It is the classical flaw of government and the reason why the founders sought to generally minimize or constrain government. The past half century has witnessed the ballooning of the Federal Government to monstrous proportions which the founders would violently reject. Privatize everything but the most public of commodities.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals