DONALD TRUMP IS A TRAUMATISED MAN

LUH 3417

All this talk about childhood trauma obfuscates the real trauma administrators: false flags, the CIA, and the desire to control peoples minds. Hate your parents, love your rulers

Frankdee20

All this talk about childhood trauma obfuscates the real trauma administrators: false flags, the CIA, and the desire to control peoples minds. Hate your parents, love your rulers

Well said, thank you. There have been over 200 mass shootings in America this year, and all of a sudden, conveniently, they want to address ***t now ? They are all the same, phony pandering ***holes who only care about image, voting blocks, and dividing the country along racial lines. The idiot sheep listen, because they cannot think contructively for themselves.

lampofred

Unpopular opinion on here, but I feel like 90% of our government is genuinely trying to do good. It's just that poor health is interfering with brain function and consciousness so well-intentioned actions are having opposite results. The question is just how dangerous is the 5-10% that does have malevolent intentions?

nbznj

Trump is a typical ENTJ who seemingly isn’t aware of his ENTJ tendencies, which I find odd tbh

Inspired

Sorry, I didn't watch the video.

Trump is.......awesome? Yeah that's right. If you don't "get" Trump's personality and style, then you should try a little harder. There's nothing wrong with Trump. He's an "America first" businessman with Northeast style.

LUH 3417

Unpopular opinion on here, but I feel like 90% of our government is genuinely trying to do good. It's just that poor health is interfering with brain function and consciousness so well-intentioned actions are having opposite results. The question is just how dangerous is the 5-10% that does have malevolent intentions?
I suppose it is through sheer benevolence that they happen to lose trillions of dollars. Can only happen to the good guys!

Follow the Money: The Complex Case of the Government's "Missing" Trillions | Mysterious Universe

Inspired

You've got to be a real dirtbag to advance in the government. They have to have dirt they can blackmail you with. It's a requirement.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Yes, and all these institutions are run by people who have had trauma. Everyone has had some form of trauma. It just plays out a certain way when a person is in a position of power.

LUH 3417

Yes, and all these institutions are run by people who have had trauma. Everyone has had some form of trauma. It just plays out a certain way when a person is in a position of power.
That doesn’t justify their misuse of power at all. Humans are cognizant sentient beings capable of practicing within a value system and consciousness that considers the wellbeing of those around them, despite past or current trauma.

Elie

Forum Supporter
That doesn’t justify their misuse of power at all. Humans are cognizant sentient beings capable of practicing within a value system and consciousness that considers the wellbeing of those around them, despite past or current trauma.
Absoluty... once awareness develops and willingness follows. Many need help to get their. To bring the subconscious memmories and beliefs to the surface so thet can be examines so patterns of behaviour can change. Many of these people need help, guidance. Hurt people hurt people. Then again i dont mean to defend there actions, just to understand whete they cone from. there need to be consequences to their hurtful actions.

Rand56

Trump is just another puppet like all Presidents are. The Kabbalists are large and in charge. They pull all the strings from behind the curtain.

LUH 3417

Absoluty... once awareness develops and willingness follows. Many need help to get their. To bring the subconscious memmories and beliefs to the surface so thet can be examines so patterns of behaviour can change. Many of these people need help, guidance. Hurt people hurt people. Then again i dont mean to defend there actions, just to understand whete they cone from. there need to be consequences to their hurtful actions.
i believe people in power have the awareness. they are the ones creating the culture, after all. there comes a point where although id love to give people the benefit of the doubt, i have to acknowledge that many people are intentionally evil.

Blue Jefe

@pinacolada Trump is not only intentionally evil but he’s metabolically extremely unhealthy. They may or may not be related. But to the guy who says he’s a regular east coast businessman I say to you I hope your daughters all marry men just like him.

LucyL

@pinacolada Trump is not only intentionally evil but he’s metabolically extremely unhealthy. They may or may not be related. But to the guy who says he’s a regular east coast businessman I say to you I hope your daughters all marry men just like him.
You have a very high regard of East Coast Businessmen! Here in the midwest we just naturally expect they are all mafia tied low-lifes.

Blue Jefe

@LucyL I have no love for east coast “billionaire” businessmen I was responding to someone who thinks that’s who Trump is, when really he’s an extremely malevolent narcissistic evil and metabolically unhealthy individual. That’s the formula apparently for “a very stable genius.”

Waynish

Why are you so vindictive? You hope someone else's daughters marry someone who you believe is evil? Such typical behavior these days.