Domestic Travel: Unvaccinated vs Illegals

amd

¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Domestic Travel Ban for Unvaccinated 'Not Off the Table' Says Psaki
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/11/30/domestic-travel-ban-for-unvaccinated-not-off-the-table-says-psaki-n1537850

Even though Biden suspended his vaccine mandate for federal workers to save himself a few approval points, he’s nevertheless looking for alternative ways to “force” people to get vaccinated, and a domestic travel ban is one such possibility.

Psaki Confirms Illegal Immigrants Being Flown to New York in Dead of Night
https://news.yahoo.com/psaki-confirms-illegal-immigrants-being-185839952.html

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday confirmed reporting by the New York Post that the Biden administration has been quietly flying underage illegal immigrants from the border to New York in the dead of night.

JamesGatz

Interestingly enough - recently I've been seeing a lot more illegals show up in my neighborhood - I even had a group approach me the other night asking me if I knew where the nearest shelter was - more groups just sleeping on the sidewalk - before this situation I would rarely ever see them in my neighborhood

What I'm wondering is what do the elite have to gain from doing this ? They can already rig elections so it's not like they want votes - Are they purposefully just trying to anger people to the point where they can't take it anymore ? I'm hearing talk of a Civil War more recently - a year ago I wouldn't believe it but now I do think it's a real possibility -

OP
A

amd

The oligarchy fears the (current) native population so they are diluting its power and reducing society's cohesion to prevent a common front against them.

They would benefit from a civil war between citizens and illegals. Divide and conquer works really well.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The oligarchy fears the (current) native population so they are diluting its power and reducing society's cohesion to prevent a common front against them.

They would benefit from a civil war between citizens and illegals. Divide and conquer works really well.

I keep going back and forth on this one. Civil Wars are always non-discriminatory (yay, a Karen dream-come-true!) - i.e. they suck in everybody regardless of race, class, citizenship, etc. So, the elite are very likely to get also burned if such a war truly erupted. If nothing else, during war, while some groups will be fighting, others will be interested primarily in looting...and the rich are always the prime targets of such looting.

OP
A

amd

That depends on where you throw the line as to who the rich are.

And then you also have old money vs nouveau riche.

The idea is that if you are fighting among yourselves, you are not fighting us. At least, not effectively.

Also, they want to concentrate people in big cities while the rest of the country is out of limits.

Whatever happens they will use it to further their plans.

And with the Great Reset they will create new money as needed.

Old paradigms won't last, but at the same time all of this comes from incompetent lunatics, it doesn't have to make sense (from our point of view) or succeed in the end.

Last edited:

Regina

That depends on where you throw the line as to who the rich are.

The idea is that if you are fighting among yourselves, you are not fighting us. At least, not effectively.

Also, they want to concentrate people in big cities while the rest of the country is out of limits.

Whatever happens they will use it to further their plans.

And with the Great Reset they will create new money as needed.

Old paradigms won't last, but at the same time all of this comes from incompetent lunatics, it doesn't have to make sense or succeed in the end.
I completely agree with you.

The oligarchs are galvanized in their sole quest for the "final solution."
So nothing is off the table as far as means to that end.

I suppose that madness has the potential to be their downfall.

haidut

Forum Supporter
That depends on where you throw the line as to who are the rich.

Sure, more plebs will die in a civil war than elites. However, wars are always a wild card and impossible to control and guarantee that elites won't get burned as well. Also, wars destroy infrastructure, currencies, assets, etc none of which is likely desired by the elite. Of course, that only applies to a "national" elite. A transnational cabal with no fixed presence in any country probably loves wars as a money-making machine. Some people have actually made that argument. I saw an article on globalnews.ca arguing that the local billionaires who made their money from things like oil, real estate (Trump?), stocks, manufacturing (whatever is left of it) are opposing the globalization (and the wars that it invariably generates) pushed for by nameless elites and/or others who made their money from non-localized businesses (IT, pharma, advertising, media, etc). While both types of elites have no concern whatsoever for the plebs, the globalist types are much more in favor of the Great Reset and wars, while the more "traditional" types generally oppose it. Wars are less likely to affect "abstract" ventures like tech/media/pharma than industrial production capacity and the money that revolves around such "hard" assets, hence the desire of "globocap" for such wars/conflicts. It may be that a "compromise" for both sides is a low-level civil conflict that does not escalate to the point of all-our civil war but still provides enough "crisis" mode so that money can be made in nefarious ways...and this is arguably what we are entering at this point.

OP
A

amd

In the immediate future, illegal immigration is a way to steal elections in 2022 and to turn red states blue.

A reported plan by the Biden administration to pay $450,000 per person to illegal immigrants who had been separated during the Trump administration could exceed the payments given to some families of 9/11 victims and Gold Star families.

But they also know that benefiting a minority over the majority of the country is a recipe for conflict long term.

And that includes the whole LGBT push with same sex bathrooms (despite rapes) and sex "education" for little children (Drag Queen Story Hour).

Last edited:

Regina

Sure, more plebs will die in a civil war than elites. However, wars are always a wild card and impossible to control and guarantee that elites won't get burned as well. Also, wars destroy infrastructure, currencies, assets, etc none of which is likely desired by the elite. Of course, that only applies to a "national" elite. A transnational cabal with no fixed presence in any country probably loves wars as a money-making machine. Some people have actually made that argument. I saw an article on globalnews.ca arguing that the local billionaires who made their money from things like oil, real estate (Trump?), stocks, manufacturing (whatever is left of it) are opposing the globalization (and the wars that it invariably generates) pushed for by nameless elites and/or others who made their money from non-localized businesses (IT, pharma, advertising, media, etc). While both types of elites have no concern whatsoever for the plebs, the globalist types are much more in favor of the Great Reset and wars, while the more "traditional" types generally oppose it. Wars are less likely to affect "abstract" ventures like tech/media/pharma than industrial production capacity and the money that revolves around such "hard" assets, hence the desire of "globocap" for such wars/conflicts. It may be that a "compromise" for both sides is a low-level civil conflict that does not escalate to the point of all-our civil war but still provides enough "crisis" mode so that money can be made in nefarious ways...and this is arguably what we are entering at this point.
Yes.
In my view, you answered yourself.
As long as ones opponent (the plebs) is mired in the mud whilst you gain more power, then you are "winning."
But if those opponents escape and come to the full realization of what has been done to them, you'd better have made yourself untouchable.
That is their sole quest.

OP
A

amd

They want to destroy the old to bring the new (Great Reset) so their actions are not constructive and don't look logical to us.

Why crash the market? To get people more dependent on the government and bring their new system with less resistance.

Does it affect "rich" people? Some. Bill Gates and others sold stock before Covid and they use foundations to shield themselves from taxes.

They are on another level. They get to keep their property, we don't.

Last edited:

mamakitty

Interestingly enough - recently I've been seeing a lot more illegals show up in my neighborhood - I even had a group approach me the other night asking me if I knew where the nearest shelter was - more groups just sleeping on the sidewalk - before this situation I would rarely ever see them in my neighborhood

What I'm wondering is what do the elite have to gain from doing this ? They can already rig elections so it's not like they want votes - Are they purposefully just trying to anger people to the point where they can't take it anymore ? I'm hearing talk of a Civil War more recently - a year ago I wouldn't believe it but now I do think it's a real possibility -
Yea

DrJ

Once you realize the United States is currently being governed by an enemy power, everything makes perfect sense.

Peatful

Globalization.

Cheap labor.

Thin our resources- so we suffer economically and need the savior who is on his way.

Destroy American values (ie: “Christian” values) from the inside out. They want us to morally “suffer” as well.

PTP

I think you're drastically overestimating the oligarchy. Do they have some evil, perfectly calculated plan of destruction in mind? Maybe. But more likely they're just idiots. A lifetime of not ever having to bear the consequences of your actions doesn't tend to create wise leaders.

mamakitty

I think you're drastically overestimating the oligarchy. Do they have some evil, perfectly calculated plan of destruction in mind? Maybe. But more likely they're just idiots. A lifetime of not ever having to bear the consequences of your actions doesn't tend to create wise leaders.
Yes. Evil and calculated preplan.

Donttreadonme

I keep going back and forth on this one. Civil Wars are always non-discriminatory (yay, a Karen dream-come-true!) - i.e. they suck in everybody regardless of race, class, citizenship, etc. So, the elite are very likely to get also burned if such a war truly erupted. If nothing else, during war, while some groups will be fighting, others will be interested primarily in looting...and the rich are always the prime targets of such looting.
There won't be an uprising or civil war. The elite have seen that the people are sheep and are running for a touchdown to finally wipe out Caucasian society unless you live in Russia.... Coincidence? No.

Why aren't non Caucasian illegals vaccinated and Caucasian people forced to vaccinate or lose jobs and education opportunities?

Its an ugly truth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom