". Doing It Every Day(soap) Is An "Endocrine Disrupter. "

nikolabeacon

Very interesting. What negative effects did you see from endocrine disruption via chlorine water?
That experience that fuller sharedd with us is very nice. We usually had trainings in summer And in outdoors pools. And in winter only several a month in indoors pools. And outdoors pools have two advantages ...yoh get a lot of vit D From Sun. And lot of TOXIC gases are released in open air....but in indoors pools situation is terrible...yoh are like in TOXIC gas chamber...smell is awfull.I found that other gases which are much TOXIC than chlorine are formed...i didn't noticed severe damage..maybe my skin was itching sometimes From chlorine but i think my age also played a role in not having so many visible negativnu effects..And because we didn't have much trainings in winter indoors pools. It doesnt mean that i am not damaged my body From it. And as I said I still swimm in summer BUT not in pools anymore..And thats my advice to all.

Last edited:

SneezeStar

Wiping the face with toilet paper/tissue/napkin has a cleaning effect. washing my face leaves it dry and uncomfortable. before work or leaving the house i sometimes wipe it.

Xisca

I already knew that you do not get vitamine D because of soap. Just take car during the short period of having enough sun to get vitamine D!
Anyway I use soap only for some very localised places, which included my teeth... and I use alep soap. The rest is with water only.

Another way is to use lemon juice!
Mix it with water and that's all. I think the skin is very slightly acidic?

Xisca

For deodorant I just mix a little bicarb with coconut oil and that keeps me smell free all day - A lot more effective than any antiperspirant or deodorant I have ever used.

Ray talks about using coconut oil on your skin for uv protection and advocates bicarb baths so im confident this has no negative effect (Possibly positive thanks to the absorbtion).

I use bicarb, baking soda, for washing my clothes, because you have to think that what is inn your clothes all day will reach your skin, and further in!!!!

I occasionally use bicarb for washing myself and my hair.
I have to do it when I visit a friend with chemichal sensitivity, because it removes all product Ii have gathered from the air.

The problem is that it is alkaline, so not good. It dries my hair terribly. I can mitigate with lemon juice.

I also use aloe, because I have fresh leaves at home!
I use 1st coconut oil, and just after rubbing it well, I put the aloe juice and rub once more. It is incredible, as it makes a milk, some sort of emulsion, so in seems to go into the skin much more. The result is fantastic when the skin has been in contact with cement for example or anything that make the skin bad.

Luann

" alters the skin's endocrine function for days."

Is there any chance soap could be a factor in depression? Its just a wild guess, but.

nikolabeacon

" alters the skin's endocrine function for days."

Is there any chance soap could be a factor in depression? Its just a wild guess, but.
Damage to the skin by repetitive washing. JLR : Journal of Lipid Research. Body odour preferences in men and women: do they aim for specific MHC combinations or simply heterozygosity? - PubMed - NCBI. PH and Skin Care. Skin Is the largest organ. I think every single thing done wrong to the skin( from washing too frequently even with water only to bad plastic and tight clothes) affects whole system in A great way. I think that it also alters magnetic fields also greatly. And When you listen to your feel you can sense how often to wash with water. Like when you crave to work out, walk or play an instrument. Etc

Luann

You're right about the plastic clothes!!!! Polyester's just icky.
Thanks for that link - very interesting.

Rafe

@nikolabeacon
Those Fuller transcripts are beautiful. They are transcripts of a video called, "Everything I know"?

Thank you so much for posting that!

If the physical system transmits instantly through its field, then it wouldn't be surprising that applying soap, or anything (clothing, like red shirts) to the skin would have effects, better or worse.

nikolabeacon

@nikolabeacon
Those Fuller transcripts are beautiful. They are transcripts of a video called, "Everything I know"?

Thank you so much for posting that!

If the physical system transmits instantly through its field, then it wouldn't be surprising that applying soap, or anything (clothing, like red shirts) to the skin would have effects, better or worse.
Yes. It Is from 500 pages of transcript of Everything i know. I like his Books and ideas so much. After reading his Books( operating manual, grunch of giants, critical path, tensegrity and synergetic) It immediately resonated with my thoughts. Same as with Ray.

nikolabeacon

@nikolabeacon

I think that every single factor Is important . Also thermostability of skin Is i think of great importance. Same as with EARTH crust and its vegetatioin as A covering agent. For vegetation are analoguous to body hair and clothes that we use. And colour of clothes can be used in accordance with seasons. And traditional wears and architecture are very interesting to explore because I found that people paid A great attention to it . Goethe wrote abot this in his theory of colours also. It Is worth reading.

Electric Slim

Interesting. How would this relate to shaving the face (for guys)? Would an electric razor be preferable to the traditional wet shave with soap?

nikolabeacon

Interesting. How would this relate to shaving the face (for guys)? Would an electric razor be preferable to the traditional wet shave with soap?
I use double edge razor and change blades regularly. I think that you should minimise all aparates and machines that work On electricity which we currentlly use. Even An incadscent bulbs and all its benefits can be dangerous especially If kept close to you. Currently they cant compensate lack of sunlight and have also some bad EMF.Because It works On current electricity which is produced by turbines and other devices that work On explosion which have harmful EMF. Nature of that electricity and its EMF is not the same as in suns rays or in electricity produced from Implosion. Every machine is dangerous currently because of that.

DawN

Well, Mr. RP is also just a human, he may be correct, or he may be wrong...I really open to try new things, but to drop the soap - I really have doubts...I mean, I cannot imagine how to take a meal without washing thouroughly my hands before...
Would have somenone any recommendation for me to keep up with my hygienic demands, espescially for handling foods? Would isopropanol be a better solution?

Pompadour

And what about cleansing cloth made of super-fine specially knitted microfiber? It cleans skin very good even without soaps. Do you think it is Peat-ish or not?

Birdie

Well, Mr. RP is also just a human, he may be correct, or he may be wrong...I really open to try new things, but to drop the soap - I really have doubts...I mean, I cannot imagine how to take a meal without washing thouroughly my hands before...
Would have somenone any recommendation for me to keep up with my hygienic demands, espescially for handling foods? Would isopropanol be a better solution?
I remember somebody asking Ray about that. He says washing hands with soap is fine. It's sudsing the whole body that can be a problem with throwing off the pH.

When I was in high school, long ago, I remember reading about the problems with soap, so for my whole life I've just used it in spots.
Maybe I've saved a lot of money. :)

Dan W

I only skimmed that, was there anything in particular you found interesting? I thought the estimated-amount-of-systemic-absorption was interesting.

I remember somebody asking Ray about that. He says washing hands with soap is fine. It's sudsing the whole body that can be a problem with throwing off the pH.
I've wondered about this too. Non-Peatey-but-smart-microbiome-guy Mike Lustgarten has written about how the skin relies on a mildly acidic PH to control microbial population, but that most cleansing products are high-PH.

I've been speculating that we should just think of soap as a "tactical nuke" for really greasy / risky-bacteria places (for the anti-lipid-bilayer effect that I assume is hard to replicate with other substances), and then using something acidic for restoring PH.

EIRE24

I only skimmed that, was there anything in particular you found interesting? I thought the estimated-amount-of-systemic-absorption was interesting.

I've wondered about this too. Non-Peatey-but-smart-microbiome-guy Mike Lustgarten has written about how the skin relies on a mildly acidic PH to control microbial population, but that most cleansing products are high-PH.

I've been speculating that we should just think of soap as a "tactical nuke" for really greasy / risky-bacteria places (for the anti-lipid-bilayer effect that I assume is hard to replicate with other substances), and then using something acidic for restoring PH.
What would be good for restoring it? I've heard urea?

Dan W

I'm not sure. I was using lemon juice for a while (diluted to get maybe ~6ish PH) because it leaves a nice smell, but I'm not really sure what might be optimal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals