Dogs, Primates, And Maybe Even Humans Can Sense Magnetic Fields

Entropy

Nice you mention SPF Qigong! I practised it for a while and never found health improvements but it worked for being more aware of body and energy flow and it worked for being more present. Definitely. I am very bad with discipline so it's hard for me to do daily qigong, although it's always on the back of my mind. I always think... I should start doing it, I should start doing it... But I never do :)

And I agree 100%, the most important thing is find a reliable teacher. With the economic chrises and millenial super low resilience attitude to any job that is not "meaningful", lots of people who have done a very poor formal mastering and personal development are "out there" trying to make money with yoga, qigong, well, basically everything, but with qigong you really need a real teacher. Or you can go in circles for months or years wasting your time.

Right on!

Yeah I also fall in and out of practice, becoming impatient and back into certain habitual thought patterns then realizing Qigong is exactly what I need :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals