Dog's Bark / God's Bark

michael94

Toxic to invaders

( aspirin, paudarco, resins/turp, xylitol which is originally from birch bark, etc )

A loud dog bark is able to kill certain entities living in your body whether physically represented as parasites or otherwise. I think this is why certain people hate dogs barking more than others or get anxious etc.

OP
michael94

michael94

Guaifenesin is a bark extract... My apologies for forgetting.

Human “barks” are good for you, also. The corruption of such would be a frantic yell...but even that has some benefits at certain times. Stern, loud ( better yet - booming ) directions are incredible.

BibleBeliever

Strange.

I do cries like this often:

I did it the other day picking in the warehouse, egged on by a co-worker. It was much louder/longer than the Arnold one. I looked behind me and another worker came sprinting thinking I had injured myself.

Anyways I noticed a euphoric effect that lasted the rest of the day, I felt incredible; high energy, physical strength and motivation.
Mongolian throat singing achieves a similar effect. It is almost like taking a drug.

I remember reading from WestonPrice, he wrote of certain tribes that daily would practice singing chants; they had the best oral health.
Maybe its the deep stimulation of the diaphragm and the lungs that causes this mechanism?

The dog barking thing sounds a bit whack. However you can find sound therapy on youtube that states it can kill parasites and the like.

OP
michael94

michael94

Thank you for your wonderful contribution Jack. It is all very Wyrd.

Lurker

@JackHanma
What you are describing sounds like the bioenergetic effect. In this video Elliott Hulse opens himself up to this raw form of energy. I haven’t dug that deep on it yet but I have a few references that I still would like to persue deeper along this line to see what this is all about. It seems counter to Buteyko CO2 but maybe tapping into Wim Hof territory. Fascinating stuff.

smith

Interesting, that makes sense, thanks, an audio file could be used also as a repellent in certain situations since like repels

Last edited:

Prosper

A loud dog bark is able to kill certain entities living in your body whether physically represented as parasites or otherwise.
Dogs in the street often start barking at me in particular. Are they trying to help me or fight me? I'm not even large sized, but I do have authorative posture.

smith

Dogs in the street often start barking at me in particular. Are they trying to help me or fight me? I'm not even large sized, but I do have authorative posture.
Do they wag their tail at the same time or keep it down?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom