Does Your Liver Have Insulin Resistance? | Solving Hepatic Insulin Resistance And Glycogen Issues

Sefton10

Yeah, my sleep was really bad because I had glycogen issues and needed to eat something when waking up in the middle of the night. I can now sleep 8 hours uninterrupted.
My cognition is better, I don't feel fatigued anymore and I am generally more resistant to stressors.
Are you still eating this way @shine? I'm also trying to remedy an annoying tendency to wake up at 3-3.30am with that adrenalised/liver hunger feeling.

Mauritio

It is friend that fructose is not metabolized by the liver ,almost exclusively by the gut !
This lustig guy has an agenda against fructose .

jet9

Are you still eating this way @shine? I'm also trying to remedy an annoying tendency to wake up at 3-3.30am with that adrenalised/liver hunger feeling.
I solved similar issue by stopping eating sugar (fruits in my case, and a little honey) after 2pm,
sugar is good in AM, but not so good in PM at least that's my experience.

Sefton10

I solved similar issue by stopping eating sugar (fruits in my case, and a little honey) after 2pm,
sugar is good in AM, but not so good in PM at least that's my experience.
I’ve tried the classic milk/honey etc before bed and it’s never made a difference. I’ve been reading a few different threads where people have eaten sugars earlier in the day and kept fat/protein to later in the day, which sounds like it worked for you too. I will give that a go.

Roni123@

That's not all that I eat, just what I eat the most of, my staple foods. I eat 300g of white rice, 600g of meat. I also eat 400g of steamed mixed vegetables daily (zucchini, orange and yellow carrots, broccoli, cocktail tomatoes). To get in calcium and more potassium I drink a liter of low-fat goat milk daily.
Since my liver health is good now and I can tolerate fat I eat about 50g of 85% dark chocolate, which also provides me with a good amount of potassium and magnesium.
I also added in some fruit again, bananas, mangos and apples, one of each daily.

When my liver health was still bad I was just eating white rice, meat and higher amounts of vegetables for minerals.
news ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom