Does Vitamin A need sugar to work?

ww3not4me

No. This might be hard for you to believe but your liver can make all the glucose you need even if you did not ingest a single carb for weeks at a time. Vitamin A is a fat soluble retinoid. Refined sugar as we know it today was not invented until 1813 the British chemist Edward Charles Howard invented a method of refining sugar. Fat is required.

Last edited:

aniciete

I dont know the process behind it or even if this is true, but i think that vitamin a may need copper to work properly. I tried increasing milk, butter, eggs, vitamin a supplements and none of them helped. Not until I started eating liver again was when I started noticing the benefits from vitamin a. Maybe I wasnt getting enough copper from other sources? My face and scalp has a whole new look to it after ive been struggling for months now.

tallglass13

No. This might be hard for you to believe but your liver can make all the glucose you need even if you did not ingest a single carb for weeks at a time. Vitamin A is a fat soluble retinoid. Refined sugar as we know it today was not invented until 1813 the British chemist Edward Charles Howard invented a method of refining sugar. Fat is required.
Do you believe people should not eat refined sugar? What diet do you eat for health purposes?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

For me. I started consuming way way more deserts and vitamin A started working again.

Its interesting because u see for many people consuming higher levels of carbs will result in oily skin and then retinol comes around and fixes this issue.

Dr. B

For me. I started consuming way way more deserts and vitamin A started working again.

Its interesting because u see for many people consuming higher levels of carbs will result in oily skin and then retinol comes around and fixes this issue.
vitamin A helps sugar work better, vitamin D if supplemented can interfere with that...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals