Soren

Forum Supporter
This, like supplemental caffeine can kill if one isn't careful in dosing. Take your time and triple check to make sure you are dosing correctly. Keep away from animals/ cross contamination.
Agreed, got to be very careful with dosing people often go too much too fast. I am guilty of this also with other supplements that were no way near as potent as nicotine or caffeine and had some very unpleasant side effects.

Always start off low and slow and build up slowly.

Matestube

I have heard from some people that tobacco lowers estrogen and masculinizes men and women, but I also read a study saying smoking leads to earlier menopause in women. I want to hear this side of the story.
Don't know but lots of male smokers look masculine.

Makrosky

Yes. Nicotine LD50 for humans seems to be around 0.8mg/kg. That bottle can kill a few humans. But so does a blister of tylenol. Just keep away from children and remember nicotine excess is deadly.

Agreed, got to be very careful with dosing people often go too much too fast. I am guilty of this also with other supplements that were no way near as potent as nicotine or caffeine and had some very unpleasant side effects.

Always start off low and slow and build up slowly.

abentabet

Since a month ago, I’ve been taking Nicotine gums (2-6mg daily), I feel more confident, more focus and less anxious, no vasoconstriction side effects but this may be due to Pycnogenol and Ubiquinol supplementation

RealNeat

Yes. Nicotine LD50 for humans seems to be around 0.8mg/kg. That bottle can kill a few humans. But so does a blister of tylenol. Just keep away from children and remember nicotine excess is deadly.
I think it's a bit easier to mess up when the substance is in powder or tincture form as opposed to premeasured servings. Then you're at the mercy of the manufacturer! Lol