Does the sun seem different?

haidut

Forum Supporter
There is a sandstorm coming from Africa, it's over western Europe mostly, some chatter on twitter claims its bill gates spraying his sun blocking metal particles into the sky and the sandstorm narrative is cover for it.

Wouldn't surprise me, they know they can frame anything in media and give themselves the license do what they want, covid proved this, with a mass amount of intelligence and military officers/loser canon fodder policing the narrative on social media they can easily pin the changes in the sky from said particles on the climate change fraud.

They had the knowledge/tech to do weaponized climate control back during the Vietnam War. Imagine what technology they have today...

@Superhumaness @Lollipop2 @Peatness @DeadCatBounce

Lollipop2

They had the knowledge/tech to do weaponized climate control back during the Vietnam War. Imagine what technology they have today...

@Superhumaness @Lollipop2 @Peatness @DeadCatBounce
From the abstract:

“From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather modification offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary.”

Reading this how can anyone’s mind not go to nefarious uses? We would have to trust governmental leadership would use only for benefit of the planet. ? Feeling a bit jaded these days - until I see big shifts of those in power, I can only imagine the weapons available today ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Reading this how can anyone’s mind not go to nefarious uses? We would have to trust governmental leadership would use only for benefit of the planet. ? Feeling a bit jaded these days - until I see big shifts of those in power, I can only imagine the weapons available today ?

I am the same way - i.e. unless/until I see serious evidence to the contrary, any advanced technology that makes its way into the mainstream (or is leaked from top-secret projects) I assume to be first developed/used for nefarious purposes. This is actually how things are by design - i.e. most technology we use today came out of DARPA/ARPA/war research and was originally conceived for military dominance purposes.

Ulysses

Considering the evidence for global cooling is available on Pubmed for all to see, I find it amazing that mass media and politicians can still get away with talking about the Earth warming up and glaciers melting...

@GodsHound
Just another psyop. They know that equatorial land will be fiercely contested so of course they're telling people to move northward. Less competition and it costs them virtually nothing to disseminate these messages.

ReSTART

sun is brighter from solar flares electromagnetic radiation (wifi 5g) and government and corporate climate control

the sun is brighter and harsher

:M :B.

Yes it's all the spraying. I've noticed changes in my area. At night the sky looks lighter as well.
Correct. they spray all the time. Last time I went out camping I shined the flashlight into the sky and tons of little light weight evil specs of something were falling from the sky.

I get pretty weird reactions when I have asked people who work for Boeing. Years ago I asked an airplane mechanic "are they spraying the sky" he looked shocked that I asked and awkwardly said "They could be". non of these people are allowed to talk about it. And lots of them like my neighbor think I'm a retard and say no way they are spraying lol.

Good thing most of the peaty foods we eat come from the insides of things...more protected from the aluminum and nano-things. I wonder where all the metals are going that cows eat. Does it pass through? get stuck in the muscle tissue? bones? fat? I have no comprehension of how that works with the grazing animals eating the sprays all day. Sorry getting off topic, my bad.

aniciete

Anybody getting sunburns easier this year?
No sunburns but I’m definitely tanning super fast compared to the last couple years. Only around 1 month of consistent sunshine and I’m already darker than I was last year. I think the sun feels much warmer too.

unsubscribed

Wait, you have sunshine!? ;):p: I live here in the Gold Coast of Australia which is known for its good weather BUT it has been terrible for 6 months. We've had more rain in the last 6 months than I have had in the 15 years I've lived here. Cloudy, showers, horrible weather. I know this as I ride motorcycles and simply can't get out and ride!! We've had 1 in a century flood events where towns basically disappeared underwater there was that much water. 1000mls in 24 hours type volume.

Just very strange weather.

P

Peatness

Correct. they spray all the time. Last time I went out camping I shined the flashlight into the sky and tons of little light weight evil specs of something were falling from the sky.

I get pretty weird reactions when I have asked people who work for Boeing. Years ago I asked an airplane mechanic "are they spraying the sky" he looked shocked that I asked and awkwardly said "They could be". non of these people are allowed to talk about it. And lots of them like my neighbor think I'm a retard and say no way they are spraying lol.

Good thing most of the peaty foods we eat come from the insides of things...more protected from the aluminum and nano-things. I wonder where all the metals are going that cows eat. Does it pass through? get stuck in the muscle tissue? bones? fat? I have no comprehension of how that works with the grazing animals eating the sprays all day. Sorry getting off topic, my bad.
You are on topic. I worry about these nano particles getting into our bodies. Dr Peat says nanoparticles are permanent. Like you I have tried to draw people's attention to the spraying but most of them are too busy looking into their phones or they believe the BBC who calls them ondensation trails. The BBC has form

BBC apologises for misleading the public on climate change

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesGatz

I believe it's certain the weather is being controlled to an extent

In 1967 the military was attempting to figure out how to "make it rain" and in the 2000's the Chinese admitted to manipulating the weather to not make it rain on the Olympics -

little do they know that I have the answer and can make it rain wherever I wish

We've made a lot of advancements since then - and of course the WEF plan on putting a giant piece of plastic in space to block out the sun so I don't think we should question the extent these people are willing to go

JamesGatz

I swear the CHEMTRAILS are messing with the sunlight HEAVILY

The sun FEELS so weak compared to just a few years ago and today when I saw the chemtrails above my house it really just confirmed what I already knew

Imagine how much effort they go through to do this operation regularly worldwide - and then people still have the nerve to question how far they will go with other things

RealNeat

These sightings have been reported widely;

View: https://youtu.be/ZRrD6IyZSmw

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xMLYSH4coQG8/

Some interesting stuff, not an endorsement of all ideas presented.

P

Peatness

I was furious today. When I left home it was bright and sunny with blue skies. They were up there spraying. By the time I was making my way back home around 2 hours later it was dull and overcast. The b**tards are blocking the sun. The next person that tells me this is contrails is going to get it.

Sunny Jack

I wonder why they choose specific days to spray them?

Some days like today they are all over the sky (in the UK), and other days there are none to be seen.