Does the sun seem different?

joaquin

I guess I've seen the difference in the brightness of sunlight and clarity of the sky vary depending on places I've traveled and could easily correlate them to the local weather patterns and pollution from industry and transportation. If anywhere the powers the be are purposely dimming the sun, they certainly aren't covering it everywhere.
This all became much more noticeable in the mid to late 90s. And by that I mean: One day there was no lingering-all-day spreading-out-slowly exhausts from planes.

And then one day, planes started criss crossing the sky and leave these chemtrails and due to the mandella effect most folks never recall what it was like before. My aunt in Bastrop, Texas has picked up webbing that has come down from the sky and landed in her trees.

joaquin

Interesting. What kind of webbing? Can you describe it?
I didn't see it personally but from what I recall her is that it was not spider web of any sort and that she had never seen this before and it was on the tops of the trees and bushes.

ALS

I've seen all kinds of planes, including passenger planes leave contrails when the conditions were right. The speed at which they would dissipate depends on the wind at that altitude, rain, etc. When I lived in the middle of a valley, the sky was generally hazier (not just because of planes) and contrails took longer to dissipate. When I lived by the ocean and where I live now, contrails dissipate much more quickly. Contrails have been around for much longer than the late 90s. That said, the indisputable existence of contrails doesn't necessarily disprove the existence of chemtrails, but I'd be willing to bet that more often than not, we see contrails in the sky, and since they're just artificial clouds made from the water vapor that was already in the air, they're not responsible for a hazy sky. Really, your location, the amount of air pollution (as the population has increased, there are more people driving and such), how the weather circulates the air, etc. have a much bigger impact on how clean or hazy the sky will look overall than airplanes leaving thin clouds. Now, if there are some planes spraying something as well, that might be a different discussion, but I personally only saw chemicals sprayed over fields of crops anywhere around where I have lived.

With that out of the way, my comment wasn't even specifically about contrails vs chemtrails, but is was more a reaction to reading this entire thread and all the wacky things suggested in it, especially those things pertaining to powerful people and their secret plans to control the world. Don't get me wrong, powerful people do indeed want to control the world, but they are far less competent than some of the people here imagine them to be.
I was born in 1958. This sky crap didn't happen until the mid-90's, and that includes the abnormally hazy skies. Grew up near a major air hub. Traveled around the world and lived in many different places. Lots with far worse air pollution than the US.

There's a ***t ton of difference between contrails and chemtrails, including the type of planes that leave chemtrails.

P

Peatness

Newsbreak 158: New Geoengineering Push to Block the Sun Must Be Halted: Urgent Call to Action​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xwTrZiG49kIi/

Educative and empowering conversation with Jolie Diane, Director of Zero Geoengineering and Zero 5G from New York and Paska Ann, Co-coordinator of the Connecticut State Assembly from Connecticut, on the dangers of blocking the sun with sulphur dioxide--as proposed by the Biden Administration and David Keith and co.--the long history of weaponized weather modification stemming from a history of military weather warfare, and the whole arc of climate control using ELFs, EMFs, and aerosols, all with dual-use intent. and where it's all headed, given the buildout of cyborging and technology-convergence technologies (nanotech, neurotech), the rollout of dangerously high frequencies of 5G and intended 6G, intentions for Brain Internet and Global Cerebral Internets, all of which also tie back to Michael Aquino's Satanic Mind Wars and James Giordano's published invasive neurotechnologies.

Many dark actors in the military-intelligence-industrial complex are working to harm humanity. enslave humanity, and end humanity with distinct bio surveillance and transhumanist paradigms, and it is up to people to rise and speak out at the local and county and city levels and stop all harmful rollouts--whether of more celltowers and satellites, 5G, smart meters, or aerosols.

Paska mentions the administrative process of Notices one can use while Jolie recommends taking solid scientific data from her website and others and using it to persuade people in positions of power of the facts. Much change is needed--one of which Paska suggests can be transformation to fiber optic from wifi for all our communications needs--and it won't happen unless people individually step up and step forward to take definitive action to save our environment, air, soil, water and children of future generations.

We are at a point of bifurcation and choice for the planet currently: more misery and evil at their hands, or a bit of action on our parts to save our children's lives.

Paska has spoken of the process of Notices in a previous podcast, Newsbreak 157. Links below.

LINKS FOR MORE:

Paska's information on the Administrative Process with 3 Notices and a Lien you can use to alert your City/County Council members they need to take action for the people, not the corporations:
Newsbreak 157 | Historic: US Military, UN, Ordered to Halt Aerosol Crimes by Connecticut Assembly

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CQH38isWWGUD/

Jolie Diane's websites for more information and resources to use when trying to educate others on these subjects:
ZEROgeoengineering.com - Weather Modification Awareness & Activism
5G Network Facts, Laws, Actions to take • ZERO5G.com

RAMOLA D REPORTS:
Media website: The EveryDay Concerned Citizen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals