Does the sun seem different?

GodsHound

I’ve heard this mentioned a few times as of late - that the sun seems different now than to how people remember it. That it seems cool and harsh where it use to be warmer, more red.

I noticed it today as I was walking. The light felt lurid - too pale, like the sun was a giant LED flashlight rather than a great ball of fire.

TeslaFan

We are approaching a peak of a solar maximum, so this is expected. More sunspots will cause more solar storms, and increased UV light will cause the sunlight to appear more blue / white and less red / orange. On the upside, sunlight will be more sanitizing, and there will be a reduction of fungal growth.

haidut

Forum Supporter
We are approaching a peak of a solar maximum

Do you mind sharing the evidence for that? The evidence I have seen is that we are already in a solar minimum, not maximum, potentially leading up to a mini-ice-age similar to the one seen in the Middle Ages.
"...This discovery of double dynamo action in the Sun brought us a timely warning about the upcoming grand solar minimum 1, when solar magnetic field and its magnetic activity will be reduced by 70%. This period has started in the Sun in 2020 and will last until 2053. During this modern grand minimum, one would expect to see a reduction of the average terrestrial temperature by up to 1.0°C, especially, during the periods of solar minima between the cycles 25–26 and 26–27, e.g. in the decade 2031–2043."

Considering the evidence for global cooling is available on Pubmed for all to see, I find it amazing that mass media and politicians can still get away with talking about the Earth warming up and glaciers melting...

@GodsHound

TeslaFan

Do you mind sharing the evidence for that? The evidence I have seen is that we are already in a solar minimum, not maximum, potentially leading up to a mini-ice-age similar to the one seen in the Middle Ages.
"...This discovery of double dynamo action in the Sun brought us a timely warning about the upcoming grand solar minimum 1, when solar magnetic field and its magnetic activity will be reduced by 70%. This period has started in the Sun in 2020 and will last until 2053. During this modern grand minimum, one would expect to see a reduction of the average terrestrial temperature by up to 1.0°C, especially, during the periods of solar minima between the cycles 25–26 and 26–27, e.g. in the decade 2031–2043."

Considering the evidence for global cooling is available on Pubmed for all to see, I find it amazing that mass media and politicians can still get away with talking about the Earth warming up and glaciers melting...

@GodsHound

Yes, I am simply referring to our current, short term (~12 years or so) solar cycle #25, which will peak around 2024/25.

It also started stronger then expected according to the latest observations:

Strong solar flares, as we have seen with the recent knock out of 40 Starlink satellites.

You are referring to a different cycle, which happens over much longer time frame.

michael94

The Sun changed from Yellow to White many years ago, when exactly who knows. It's a Mandela Effect many people talk about. I've been inside too much this weekend to notice any changes but Ill let you know if I think it changed drastically recently

Superhumaness

in SoCal we've not experienced a fun spectrum sun rise or sun set for many many weeks. The sky is white around the sun. It is very hard to look up into the sky it is oddly glaring. There is so much particulate in the air, the horizon is white. We had rain and it cleared for a day or two but the jets are spewing so much crap in the air that lingers now where it never used to. Not natural.

Lollipop2

in SoCal we've not experienced a fun spectrum sun rise or sun set for many many weeks. The sky is white around the sun. It is very hard to look up into the sky it is oddly glaring. There is so much particulate in the air, the horizon is white. We had rain and it cleared for a day or two but the jets are spewing so much crap in the air that lingers now where it never used to. Not natural.
I also have noticed how dull the sky looks - no vibrant blue sky nor fluffy vibrant white clouds. Something is surely going on and I do not know what - have suspicions but no proof.

Lollipop2

@GodsHound
Unbelievable…this actually hit Pub Med! It was all labeled conspiracy before and only the EU Electric Universe community of which I include Ben from Suspicious Observers ever talked about it.

Why in the heck is someone — anyone not writing a story about this?

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Yes it's all the spraying. I've noticed changes in my area. At night the sky looks lighter as well.

Drareg

There is a sandstorm coming from Africa, it's over western Europe mostly, some chatter on twitter claims its bill gates spraying his sun blocking metal particles into the sky and the sandstorm narrative is cover for it.

Wouldn't surprise me, they know they can frame anything in media and give themselves the license do what they want, covid proved this, with a mass amount of intelligence and military officers/loser canon fodder policing the narrative on social media they can easily pin the changes in the sky from said particles on the climate change fraud.

DeadCatBounce

The Sun does not look or feel the same as before, most probably due to all the spraying of alkali metals into the upper atmosphere. There is a guy who is talking about Acetic Acid / vinegar / as a way to counteract this. The negative ions when the acetic acid evaporates can reach very high, react with those metals and clear up the sky. Now that is SMART. He also thinks they are aliens who use some special tech to look like us and desperately try to block the Suns UV rays. Now that is batshit CRAZY but honestly I won't be surprised if there is a non-human element in all this mess we are in.

I often think about that our perception of the World (at least mine and several people around me share the same memory ) is now very different than two decades ago. So its not just the Sun that seems different. Its the whole god-damn experience in this place.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s visually it seemed a lot more like a dream, more liquid like reality with time also moving differently, more slowly. The rain, the clouds, the sky, the grass, the lights all looked differently in terms of color and the way looking at the World made us feel inside. Either this is an effect of all the EMF and poisons causing those effects on our perceptions OR the world itself is moving into a high contrast, more plastic HD like vision. It is really hard to explain but once I installed an EMF mitigation device at home, it seems like some part of the visual aspect is back, also the time perception seemed to have slowed down a bit as well. Which makes me lean towards EMF being the culprit.

Lollipop2

The Sun does not look or feel the same as before, most probably due to all the spraying of alkali metals into the upper atmosphere. There is a guy who is talking about Acetic Acid / vinegar / as a way to counteract this. The negative ions when the acetic acid evaporates can reach very high, react with those metals and clear up the sky. Now that is SMART. He also thinks they are aliens who use some special tech to look like us and desperately try to block the Suns UV rays. Now that is batshit CRAZY but honestly I won't be surprised if there is a non-human element in all this mess we are in.

I often think about that our perception of the World (at least mine and several people around me share the same memory ) is now very different than two decades ago. So its not just the Sun that seems different. Its the whole god-damn experience in this place.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s visually it seemed a lot more like a dream, more liquid like reality with time also moving differently, more slowly. The rain, the clouds, the sky, the grass, the lights all looked differently in terms of color and the way looking at the World made us feel inside. Either this is an effect of all the EMF and poisons causing those effects on our perceptions OR the world itself is moving into a high contrast, more plastic HD like vision. It is really hard to explain but once I installed an EMF mitigation device at home, it seems like some part of the visual aspect is back, also the time perception seemed to have slowed down a bit as well. Which makes me lean towards EMF being the culprit.
Interesting thoughts ?

Which EMF mitigation device do you use?

Quelsatron

Your health is very important for your visual perception, i've swung between 16K OLED psychedelic tier visual clarity and grey dull barely being able to differentiate objects in single days sometimes.

FoodForeal

"
Average ambient radiofrequency (RF) power density levels have increased in urban areas by 1,000,000,000,000-fold. In a wLAN (WiFi) equipped school classroom with 2 Access Points and 20 laptops the average power density is in the order of 10 to 100 microwatts per square metre. Commonly found peak power densities in both urban areas in the UK and in WiFi classrooms are now in the range 1 to 100 milliwatts per square metre, which represents a 100,000,000,000,000,000 - fold (1017 –fold) increase in exposure over the last 100 years and a million-fold increase in the last 30 years. Note that the total energy levels are almost the same as very bright sunlight that would cause sunburn and ionising radiation that could damage cells. Individual photons have much less energy but people are being daily hit by billions more of these less energetic photons. Based on energy considerations, the annual absorbed dose from natural background radiations is about 2 mGy which involves a transfer of 2 mJ kg-1 to tissue. The current ICNIRP mobile phone SAR is 2 W kg-1 this amounts to a total energy transfer of 2000 mJ kg-1 per second (=2 J kg-1 s -1 ), albeit from photons with quite low individual energies. We believe that the possible long-term effects of this massive influx of photon/electron energy on a person's well-being cannot readily be discounted.
"

Lollipop2

"
Average ambient radiofrequency (RF) power density levels have increased in urban areas by 1,000,000,000,000-fold. In a wLAN (WiFi) equipped school classroom with 2 Access Points and 20 laptops the average power density is in the order of 10 to 100 microwatts per square metre. Commonly found peak power densities in both urban areas in the UK and in WiFi classrooms are now in the range 1 to 100 milliwatts per square metre, which represents a 100,000,000,000,000,000 - fold (1017 –fold) increase in exposure over the last 100 years and a million-fold increase in the last 30 years. Note that the total energy levels are almost the same as very bright sunlight that would cause sunburn and ionising radiation that could damage cells. Individual photons have much less energy but people are being daily hit by billions more of these less energetic photons. Based on energy considerations, the annual absorbed dose from natural background radiations is about 2 mGy which involves a transfer of 2 mJ kg-1 to tissue. The current ICNIRP mobile phone SAR is 2 W kg-1 this amounts to a total energy transfer of 2000 mJ kg-1 per second (=2 J kg-1 s -1 ), albeit from photons with quite low individual energies. We believe that the possible long-term effects of this massive influx of photon/electron energy on a person's well-being cannot readily be discounted.
"
Hey great document! Thanks for sharing.

TheSir

. There is a guy who is talking about Acetic Acid / vinegar / as a way to counteract this. The negative ions when the acetic acid evaporates can reach very high, react with those metals and clear up the sky. Now that is SMART.
My neighbors will surely deem me mad when the hot summer days hit and I start pouring apple cider vinegar all over the steaming neighborhood asphalt in order to get it to evaporate faster. "EXCUSE ME IM DE-IONIZING THE ATMOSPHERE BECAUSE THE SUN IS TOO WHITE".

Lollipop2

My neighbors will surely deem me mad when the hot summer days hit and I start pouring apple cider vinegar all over the steaming neighborhood asphalt in order to get it to evaporate faster. "EXCUSE ME IM DE-IONIZING THE ATMOSPHERE BECAUSE THE SUN IS TOO WHITE".
? Hilarious. I bet they would deem you Nutso…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals