• Asia

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Australia and Oceania

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North America

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

soul_rebel

I am curious on where most people on the forum live. I would assume Ray Peat and the people that follow him are United States based, but I know his following is global.

cats

This is an English speaking forum so that's going to heavily bias the results of the poll

yerrag

Shows that RPF doesn't have mindshare, which is a good thing. Or else the hammer comes down.

I think forums that do not cater to people used to headlines, sound bites and editorialized news, and curated content by the media- adorned with talking heads - can generate a wide audience.

Also, this forum requires reading. Many don't care to. And those who read may not like reading the material here. Those interested in health would have indigestion, and would rather have Dr. Axe summarize for them. They like to have an expert telling them take this and take that. Because it's called a summary, it is only brief and never concise. So, a lot of supplements taken, not a whole lot of problem solved or sickness cured.

Even in this forum, one has to sift through the information diligently to separate the wheat from the chaff. Context is important, so many good information may still be irrelevant.

I wonder why India has no presence. It has enough English speakers. Why very few from China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines. I wonder if Google has its filters set to put RPF low on search results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals